sp6488

Bold Predictions Thread

Exactly what it sounds like. 

Mine: TJ makes some noise for all-pro. 100 tackles, 3 picks, 3 sacks, 3 FF, 1 TD

Lamar Jackson will be in the MVP conversation to end the season after the Ravens finish 12-4, secure a first round bye; along with Lamar throwing for 3716 yds, 28 TDs, 11 Ints; Rush for 1042 yds, 10 TDs, 6 fumbles.

9 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Lamar Jackson will be in the MVP conversation to end the season

I found someone in the media who agrees with you

Also (as much as one of my dynasty teams would love it) 1000 rushing yards is very bold on its own imo

Also Hollywood Brown goes for 850 receiving yards and 6 TDs; plus an additional 150 yds rushing and 2 TDs. Brown successfully puts himself on the map as the next elite NFL deep threat receiver, suddenly the DeSean Jackson comparisons transform into Isaac Bruce comparisons.

9 minutes ago, drd23 said:

I found someone in the media who agrees with you

Also (as much as one of my dynasty teams would love it) 1000 rushing yards is very bold on its own imo

😂 Hilarious skit.

But for real, I agree with him. Dropping back as a passer and running vs running from designed run formations will make the difference in the kind of yards he picks up.

Last year we saw a lot of bruising yards, whereas I think Lamar can easily average 65 yards a game just from being in shotgun or off-bootlegs and forcing defenses to choose to either spy him (even still, how many spies are fast enough to stick with Jackson in the open field without him getting 10 yards first) or run zone concepts and allow Hollywood and Mandrews to be zonebusters.

- Tyus Bowser, Tim Williams, and Matt Judon all notch 10 or more Sacks each.

- Hayden Hurst has a 'Catch of the Year'' nominee type play.

- Lamar will have at least 2 TD receptions.

- Peanut will have more than 5 interceptions.

- NFL Media by and large actually acknowledges that Marlon Humphrey exists.