GOTW #1 | Week Two | #6 LSU @ #9 Texas

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

1 minute ago, PAW said:

I don’t see any of those teams beating them outside maybe Auburn. Texas A&M looked awful today. Florida doesn’t have the offense. 

A lot of teams get better as the year goes. Florida gives LSU a hard game seemingly every year. The last time a team won the UF-LSU game by more than one score was 2013. I wouldn't write that one off as a definite W.

Just now, jrry32 said:

A lot of teams get better as the year goes. Florida gives LSU a hard game seemingly every year. The last time a team won the UF-LSU game by more than one score was 2013. I wouldn't write that one off as a definite W.

I have no faith in Franks. He sucks. 

8 hours ago, PAW said:

LSU looks legit. And they have a very favorable schedule. Probably will get in playoffs if only loss is @ Bama. 

depends how the others perform I guess.

Does LSU get in if Bama wins SEC at 13-0, UGA is 12-1, OU is 12-1 and OSU is 12-1 or 13-0?

That being said, I'm sure that ND and the Pac 12 won't get in. So it probably leaves UGA, LSU, OU and OSU for 2 spots.

Im just glad LSU FINALLY has a legit offense. Thats scary for college football. We know they have athletes and their defense will be very good. Last night was a product of it being like 100 degrees so as the game went on the defense got worn out plus Herman is a great offensive mind. The fact that LSU can lean on its offense to carry their defense in games where the defense isnt great is scary. I havent felt like this since McVay came along and FINALLY made the Rams offense legit after a decade of sucking. Burrow is a legit heisman candidate. I dont think he will win but when was the last time LSU had a QB that was a heisman candidate? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Im just glad LSU FINALLY has a legit offense. Thats scary for college football. We know they have athletes and their defense will be very good. Last night was a product of it being like 100 degrees so as the game went on the defense got worn out plus Herman is a great offensive mind. The fact that LSU can lean on its offense to carry their defense in games where the defense isnt great is scary. I havent felt like this since McVay came along and FINALLY made the Rams offense legit after a decade of sucking. Burrow is a legit heisman candidate. I dont think he will win but when was the last time LSU had a QB that was a heisman candidate? 

Forget Heisman candidate, just a QB who could take over games and make completions consistently downfield.  

• Like 1