GOTW #2 | Week Two | #12 Texas A&M @ #1 Clemson

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this matchup?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• #12 Texas A&M
    • #1 Clemson

3 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Im just saying is it possible everybody gassed up Lawrence too soon after a great freshman year and defenses are now adjusted? Jake Fromm style who everybody after the playoffs said 2 years ago that he was going to be legendary at UGA and the top QB in the draft when he is eligible>

Fromm is really good. Not sure what changed?

• Like 1

Just now, PAW said:

Fromm has always been a game manager. I don’t recall ever seeing that take. 

Hmmm. I remember it a LOT after that playoff run with Sony Michel and Nick Chubb 2 years ago that he was touted as the worlds next best thing and in contention for top QB prospect for the draft. Draft twitter was salivating for teams to get in position to tank for him

3 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Higgins is a beast.

Maybe it’s due to being spoiled, but I think he is a little overrated. Might be due to having to play with Ross who is a better receiver, or comparing him to Mike Williams, Watkins, Hopkins, etc. but he’s the weakest 1st round receiver prospect we’ve had recently. 

11 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Good question but right now he is ranked as the #4 QB in next years class behind Tua, Herbert and Hurts. There is also late risers depending on this year like Burrow

This is just false... The only QB consistently rated anyway of him is Tua. Herbert I've seen very few rank ahead of him and Hurts? You have to be trolling right now... Hurts isn't even in the conversation... At all.