BarryTheBest

I guess we do not have a week 1 GDT:

and this guy as 30 MILL CAP...HAHAHAHAHA. Am I the only one that thinks thats insane?

and whoever was arguing about Lamar when I said we sohuldve drafted him. His 5 TD's say otherwise

Not looking too bad so far. Defense looks good, offense looks...ok-ish? 

8 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

and whoever was arguing about Lamar when I said we sohuldve drafted him. His 5 TD's say otherwise

Against a team that has no business calling themselves an NFL team. The Ravens blew the Bills out week 1 last year and Flacco looked great. One game against a bad team doesn't mean anything.

Suggesting this team draft Jackson is a waste of time, though. The Ravens completely rebuilt their offense to suit Jackson, they were willing to make that commitment. The Lions were not going to do that, the GM and coach have a different philosophy about what kind of offense and QB they want.

8 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Against a team that has no business calling themselves an NFL team. The Ravens blew the Bills out week 1 last year and Flacco looked great. One game against a bad team doesn't mean anything.

Suggesting this team draft Jackson is a waste of time, though. The Ravens completely rebuilt their offense to suit Jackson, they were willing to make that commitment. The Lions were not going to do that, the GM and coach have a different philosophy about what kind of offense and QB they want.

yeah yeah

Edited by NFL_Fan