2020/2021 - The 55: Roster Talk & Team-Building Analysis

Mind Character

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Tbh if we want to tank we should just keep doing what we are doing, same coaching staff, same game plan of not throwing to Odell, same lack of desire/discipline, etc. We are doing a pretty good job as it is. 

Counterpoint:

We should stop handing the ball off to Nick Chubb entirely, unless it's a draw play on 4th and 9, in which case, proceed.

Truthfully, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to see extra draft capital In the next year or two for Odell Beckham. He has one touchdown on the season and has made minimal impact with how he has been used. This won’t go on forever. Best case scenario obviously, we get things turned around, start winning games, and he is more involved. But he’s not going to live out his career like this as it is.

I'm cool with BPA this upcoming year. I don't really care about the offensive line anymore because Baker's still getting sacked on plays where he has 4 seconds in the pocket. We can draft anyone and if the coaching staff still sucks we'll always suck. 

Hot Take Alert, but I'd give our first to Pittsburgh for Tomlin in a heart beat. He's done a lot with not so much this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I'm cool with BPA this upcoming year. I don't really care about the offensive line anymore because Baker's still getting sacked on plays where he has 4 seconds in the pocket. We can draft anyone and if the coaching staff still sucks we'll always suck. 

Hot Take Alert, but I'd give our first to Pittsburgh for Tomlin in a heart beat. He's done a lot with not so much this year. 

I’m convinced that if the Ravens kept playing Flacco last year we would’ve gotten Harbaugh when he got fired

Will obj try to force his way out at the end of the year? 

I hope him and baker work it out. I think thwy could be peyton to harrison type combo of they work ot out. We wpuld be selling low unless he turns it arpund and goes at 100 ypg for the last halfnof the year 

Edited by Kiwibrown