Mind Character

30 minutes ago, brownie man said:

No rumor or anything

but I would love to see Tampa make a move for Melvin Gordon

sign him and go best oline available in the draft top 3 rounds

and just run it up 

Then we send our sixth over for Ronald Jones? 🤔🤔🤔

• Like 1

I think this has been discussed, and is quite obvious, but I think outside of Tackle at 10, the Browns need to go Defense heavy for the rest of the draft.  They need to have some type of identity.  Will that be speed, aggressive,, athletic, hard-hitting????  Just figure out who we want to be...and lets draft accordingly.

They also need to find some vet presence to lead the defense.  I'm not sure if that guy is available in FA, but it's a presence this team needs.

25 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

I think this has been discussed, and is quite obvious, but I think outside of Tackle at 10, the Browns need to go Defense heavy for the rest of the draft.  They need to have some type of identity.  Will that be speed, aggressive,, athletic, hard-hitting????  Just figure out who we want to be...and lets draft accordingly.

They also need to find some vet presence to lead the defense.  I'm not sure if that guy is available in FA, but it's a presence this team needs.

Yeah, assuming we go OT in the first, I won't be mad if we go defense the rest of the way. Maybe take a flyer on a guard or receiver at some point, but besides that, defense needs to be our focus.

I think if we get a FS in the 2nd (Davis, Winfield), slot CB/S is one of the deeper places in the draft. That leaves DT depth, LB, #3WR, Swing Tackle,  Interior Swing guy, #3DE, to be addressed at some point in the draft or FA.

53 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I think if we get a FS in the 2nd (Davis, Winfield), slot CB/S is one of the deeper places in the draft. That leaves DT depth, LB, #3WR, Swing Tackle,  Interior Swing guy, #3DE, to be addressed at some point in the draft or FA.

there seems to be a lot of disagreement as far as the value of Davis. Do you see him as being worth pick 41 or a second-rounder at all? If he makes it to pick 74, is it a run to the podium kind of pic for you there? Do you run to the podium for Winfield at pick 41? 

Just now, NudeTayne said:

there seems to be a lot of disagreement as far as the value of Davis. Do you see him as being worth pick 41 or a second-rounder at all? If he makes it to pick 74, is it a run to the podium kind of pic for you there? Do you run to the podium for Winfield at pick 41? 

Run to the podium at 41 for Winfield. Okay with Davis there but not crazy about it. Happy about him at 74.

• Like 2