Mind Character

2020/2021 - The 55: Roster Talk & Team-Building Analysis

James Conner is a JAG and Juju strikes me as a Jarvis Landry type. Where he can be incredibly productive, but he’s not a #1 guy.

32 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

James Conner is a JAG and Juju strikes me as a Jarvis Landry type. Where he can be incredibly productive, but he’s not a #1 guy.

Agree about Conner, and the jury is still out on JuJu as to if he's a legit #1 or not. He was looking really good to start off his career, but it helped that he had AB taking attention off of him. Last year he was the main guy, but he was stuck playing with crap at QB. This year we should get a better indication as to if he's a legit #1 or just a really good second option.

9 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah well Conner isn't going to be a top 20 RB so I'm not scared. JuJu looked a lot better as a complimentary receiver, it looks like low end #1 or high end #2. So not scared of him either. Ben... well we'll see but he isn't what he once was.

Baker wasn't as bad as the situation for him was last year. He had two poor pass protecting tackles and nothing at RG... that spells doom for any passing attack and especially so if you don't adjust and Freddie didn't. I'll take last year's Baker as long as the situation around him is better and it certainly should be.

When Connor was healthy the year prior, he absolutely destroyed us twice and he was easily a top20 back. Last year the Steelers were hot garbage with injury. I’m not writing Connor off cause he fits that role of steeler RBs they notoriously kill us. 

Steelers have as good excuses for last year as The browns do. Not going to write them off until they truly prove it. Same way I am not writing baker off