2020/2021 - The 55: Roster Talk & Team-Building Analysis

Mind Character

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

We accepted his 5th year option. So I think he stays 2 more years.

I also think that increases his trade value. That a team will get at least 2 years out of him.

I do believe we keep him tho. Gonna need all those TEs

• Like 1

Thoughts regarding the supplemental draft. The NFL needs to be able to answer one question:

If College Football is officially cancelled or significantly delayed before the supplemental draft, doesn't that qualify as putting ones upcoming season in jeopardy?

The smart move (for the NFL) would be for the NFL to say F it and not have a supplemental draft at all. They would prevent any potential lawsuits. However, this is just assuming that the league doesn’t want the supplemental draft turning into a circus.

Read an interesting comparison on the Barkley vs Chubb debate.

It’s like comparing Barry Sanders vs Emmitt Smith. Yes, Barry was the more sexy and flashy player, but Emmitt flat out outproduced Barry (yards and TDs).

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF/status/1259573927275356163

Nick is a HOF caliber talent. Him, Myles, and OBJ.

Edited by candyman93

39 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Read an interesting comparison on the Barkley vs Chubb debate.

It’s like comparing Barry Sanders vs Emmitt Smith. Yes, Barry was the more sexy and flashy player, but Emmitt flat out outproduced Barry (yards and TDs).

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF/status/1259573927275356163

Nick is a HOF caliber talent. Him, Baker, Myles, and OBJ.

Nice comparison, though Barry might have smashed all the records if he didn't pull a Calvin Johnson.

And definitely agree on the HOF talent.

• Like 2

one of the questions I have for Chubb, whom I love, is how long does his knee last? It got wrecked. 

His combination, of speed, balance, explosion, vision is unmatched in the league. 

and he is the ultimate pro. 

Edited by Kiwibrown

1 minute ago, Kiwibrown said:

one of the questions I have for Chubb, whom I love, is how long does his knee last? It got wrecked. 

His combination, of speed, balance, explosion, vision is unmatched in the league. 

and he is the ultimate pro. 

Frank Gore says it should hold up pretty good, and nick got his fixed when medical science was much more advanced in that area

• Like 1

Just now, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Frank Gore says it should hold up pretty good, and nick got his fixed when medical science was much more advanced in that area

Gurley, had a less severe injury than Chubb but his arthritis set in earlier than expected. Hopefully Chubb goes the Gore route and not the Gurley route with his knee.