Cook N All Day

Viking734

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 0:34 PM, SteelKing728 said:

Cook 72 yards

Peterson 49 yards 1 TD

Kind of unfair comparison though since Cook is a starter.

I agree, Cook will get starting attempts and by tradition Vikings will run the ball even when it is not working. Brees will get 40+ passes.  Just looking at a past legend and the new guy with the ball.

I can't see Peterson settling into his new role easily. I wouldn't be surprised if he's traded in the coming weeks. It seems like his touches were forced when they should really run the offense through Brees and the versatility of Kamara, such a bad fit.

Cook looks perfect for this offense but he's got to catch the damn ball. Fantastic rusher, seemed to get better and more comfortable as the game went on.

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 8:45 PM, vikingsrule said:

I can't see Peterson settling into his new role easily. I wouldn't be surprised if he's traded in the coming weeks. It seems like his touches were forced when they should really run the offense through Brees and the versatility of Kamara, such a bad fit.

Cook looks perfect for this offense but he's got to catch the damn ball. Fantastic rusher, seemed to get better and more comfortable as the game went on.

Peterson did seem to slow the game down, everyone knows he is going to get the ball and everyone just floods the box. We have seeing this for years.  I don't see Adrian there very long. 

for those of you who didn't watch the NO game and hear the commentary, one announcer told how he talked to Spielman that day about Cook and how Spiel went to bed the night after the draft's first round (or tried to), not believing Cook didn't go in the first round. so he spoke with Cook the next morning for an hour and decided to move up and draft him.

28 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

for those of you who didn't watch the NO game and hear the commentary, one announcer told how he talked to Spielman that day about Cook and how Spiel went to bed the night after the draft's first round (or tried to), not believing Cook didn't go in the first round. so he spoke with Cook the next morning for an hour and decided to move up and draft him.

Correct. (this is actually old news, maybe even from draft day)

Archived