Raiders officially release Antonio Brown; so do the Pats (LOL)

RaidersAreOne

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

So AB has a second year option with the Pats that includes 20M guaranteed.

If the Pats exercise this option he will make 35M in two seasons, which is more than he was scheduled to make with the Raiders in two seasons.

He'll blow it. I believe in karma for scumbags like this. I said he wouldn't last until week 10 here, I say he won't last there either.... Hope he burns his hands on a hot bowl of New England clam chowder.

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

He'll blow it. I believe in karma for scumbags like this. I said he wouldn't last until week 10 here, I say he won't last there either.... Hope he burns his hands on a hot bowl of New England clam chowder.

Too bad we don't play them this year. I'd have Burfict gunnin for him every play.

Hmm so what's this about a social media consultant coming forward about AB asking him on ideas of how to accelerate his Raider Release weeks ago? Saw it on First Take (I rarely watch that pos show but it was on Youtube).

I feel those graphics of him as a Patriot also came out wayyyyy too fast.

13 hours ago, BayRaider said:

So AB has a second year option with the Pats that includes 20M guaranteed.

If the Pats exercise this option he will make 35M in two seasons, which is more than he was scheduled to make with the Raiders in two seasons.

Did you see the way the deal was structured? To make 15M this year, he has to be on the 46 man roster all 15 games to get a 500k bonus, he get a 1.5M bonus if he has 105 or more catches. A 1.5M bonus if he has 1298 or more yards. A 1.5M bonus if he has 16 or more TD's.

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

I saw something about this last week on twitter and now it has hit mainstream media. 

I will reserve judgement until I see all of the facts.  Just because he's an idiot that doesn't make him a guilty of these allegations.

It's a bit sketchy that this comes out a few days after after all of this drama occurred and AB's sanity has been questioned.  

9 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I will reserve judgement until I see all of the facts.  Just because he's an idiot that doesn't make him a guilty of these allegations.

It's a bit sketchy that this comes out a few days after after all of this drama occurred and AB's sanity has been questioned.  

Perfectly timed by the girl. Personally I think it was consensual and she waited for his reputation to be an all time low. If Brown doesn’t act like a psychopath on the Raiders, he would probably easily win this. But since he acted like a total and complete psycho and immature punk, she is probably going to cash in big time. 

Karma. Teach you in life always be courteous to others. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Hmm so what's this about a social media consultant coming forward about AB asking him on ideas of how to accelerate his Raider Release weeks ago? Saw it on First Take (I rarely watch that pos show but it was on Youtube).

I feel those graphics of him as a Patriot also came out wayyyyy too fast.

Are you insinuating there was tampering?  I hope so.