Raiders officially release Antonio Brown; so do the Pats (LOL)

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

They've already been used and Pitt wasn't in the wrong here trading him. Only shot would be the NFL finds the Pats guilty of something which isn't going to happen. 

I know bp major egg in the face esp if it ends up being a early third 🤦🏽‍♂️

8 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

He just sounds like a POS.  Just pay your bills.  I know people like him and they see it as a game to try and find a way to not pay full price or not pay at all.  Certain things price is negotiable but most you pay and move on.  To have made as much money as him and to be this way shows he is a trash.  I do not want to wish harm on anyone especially because of his kids but he needs to get humbled or else he will raise his kids to be the same way.

• Like 1

2nd rape allegation and now a report that AB has ripped off at least fourteen businesses without payment. There is a new Antonio Brown report literally every single day. 

Amazing all these stories come out right after he departs Oakland and Mayock has more media connections than anyone in the NFL. 

I hope Mayock has pushed some stuff out in the open that the Raiders knew about. Usually I want a player off my team and that’s the end of it but I don’t want AB in the NFL anymore. He doesn’t deserve it. 

Glad he's off the team. Wouldn't be worth it unless we were Super Bowl favorites like the Patriots. Don't need an influence like this around young players trying to change an organization around. Showing favoritism (which we were when he was here) is not how to handle this situation. Pats are one of the few teams that can actually not show favoritism to a star and why so many big names didn't do much ending their career there. However nobody's can become big names like anybody who plays slot WR for Brady.

I'll admit I'm a little jelly of how they handle business and attract players who want to win now. Hopefully Gruden creates that stability and culture over the decade.

8 minutes ago, G said:

Glad he's off the team. Wouldn't be worth it unless we were Super Bowl favorites like the Patriots. Don't need an influence like this around young players trying to change an organization around. Showing favoritism (which we were when he was here) is not how to handle this situation. Pats are one of the few teams that can actually not show favoritism to a star and why so many big names didn't do much ending their career there. However nobody's can become big names like anybody who plays slot WR for Brady.

I'll admit I'm a little jelly of how they handle business and attract players who want to win now. Hopefully Gruden creates that stability and culture over the decade.

Win 6 Super Bowls in less than 20 years and appear in 9 in that span and yeah the team will attract FAs.