Sign Antonio Brown?

Pool

Mayock is an idiot. He had all the control here and tried to send a message by releasing AB. Hell with that, I send the POS to MIA and let him rot the next 3 years.

If there is a way he is only getting paid on the weeks he plays then look at suspensions and a near literal choke chain on him. Missing a practice, fined. Give your agent permission to seek a trade at 3 1st round picks, knowing that no one will bite but just to waste their time and be passive aggressive. Your feet hurt you so you can't participate, IR (unless he is getting full pay for that time, if so just stack suspensions and fines for any and all infractions you legally can). You are still required to go to every meeting, practice, etc.   Then week 7 see if MIA takes him off Mayock's hands for a 7th, after making them try to find anyone to overpay for them. Or just make sure he knows you own his rights for another 2 years after this season is done. Pit him against the entire team, praising their efforts even with a dead weight trying to sabotage the team. If you're lucky he retires.

No way in hell would I enable him a chance to go wherever he wants or chase a ring. You intentionally  set my franchise back - as a GM that is essentially a form of treason - and I am doing everything in my power to put you in the worst spot possible for as long as I can.

But instead this tool gets to catch passes from Brady. lol. Even if not retaliating like above he could have sent him into a crap situation. But no, Mayock is a damn fool.

8 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Mayock is an idiot. He had all the control here and tried to send a message by releasing AB. Hell with that, I send the POS to MIA and let him rot the next 3 years.

If there is a way he is only getting paid on the weeks he plays then look at suspensions and a near literal choke chain on him. Missing a practice, fined. Give your agent permission to seek a trade at 3 1st round picks, knowing that no one will bite but just to waste their time and be passive aggressive. Your feet hurt you so you can't participate, IR (unless he is getting full pay for that time, if so just stack suspensions and fines for any and all infractions you legally can). You are still required to go to every meeting, practice, etc.   Then week 7 see if MIA takes him off Mayock's hands for a 7th, after making them try to find anyone to overpay for them. Or just make sure he knows you own his rights for another 2 years after this season is done. Pit him against the entire team, praising their efforts even with a dead weight trying to sabotage the team. If you're lucky he retires.

No way in hell would I enable him a chance to go wherever he wants or chase a ring. You intentionally  set my franchise back - as a GM that is essentially a form of treason - and I am doing everything in my power to put you in the worst spot possible for as long as I can.

But instead this tool gets to catch passes from Brady. lol. Even if not retaliating like above he could have sent him into a crap situation. But no, Mayock is a damn fool.

They attempted to trade him and had no bites

53 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I'm not sure. Rapoport tweeted Sunday that they "quietly attempted to trade him on Thursday."

Gotcha. I'm probably a bit too spiteful to be the GM in that situation. I'd probably hold his rights like DET did to Sanders and Johnson. Lol. 

Not going to play for me AND I can't put you in a crap situation, then enjoy retirement. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently he got released through no fault of his own. He's still only 32 and probably has a lot left in the tank. Let's hope the Bears see what he has left. It'd be nice to get a veteran presence in the locker room to bring some stability.

26 minutes ago, Pool said:

Apparently he got released through no fault of his own. He's still only 32 and probably has a lot left in the tank. Let's hope the Bears see what he has left. It'd be nice to get a veteran presence in the locker room to bring some stability.

I can't tell if you're being serious. The last sentence makes me lean toward "no" 

1 hour ago, Pool said:

"Veteran presence", "stability" and Antonio Brown all in the same sentence. Lmao. 

In all seriousness he may have a lot in the tank but has nothing in his empty head. If the Bears would sign that scumbag I might root against them. 

Edited by Sugashane