FA 2020

drfrey13

One thing that I haven’t seen talked about is the blitzing ability Kwiatkoski and Littleton bring to the defense. 

Kwiatkowski can be an absolute force on A-gap blitzes.  He just runs full force and smashes though.

Littleton is more finesse and has nice ability to make plays when the RB stays in to block, and he’s assigned to cover him.  He has the quicks and lateral agility to get some clean up sacks.

18 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Raiders should have about 33 million in cap space after Littleton 

If you factor in the RFA tenders of Sharpe, Peterman, Morrow and assume Littleton has a cap hit of 12.000M and the draft class were at $26.709M

Edited by jimkelly02
Not included is Mariota’s deal which should bring that cap number down to around 20M

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

good move, he is better than Brandon Parker. Tackle depth isn't that great

I wouldn’t be opposed to spending a 3rd on a backup LT or signing a cheap veteran.  Parker did play a slight bit better but he’s still garbage.  I don’t see him being a legit swing OT.  Maybe move him to backup LG.  Sharpe is decent but only a RT.  
The need for a backup LT isn’t huge as Brown can swing over to LT if Miller gets hurt and Sharpe can move in at RT, but with game rosters increasing its be nice to have a better backup LT option.

3 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

I wouldn’t be opposed to spending a 3rd on a backup LT or signing a cheap veteran.  Parker did play a slight bit better but he’s still garbage.  I don’t see him being a legit swing OT.  Maybe move him to backup LG.  Sharpe is decent but only a RT.  
The need for a backup LT isn’t huge as Brown can swing over to LT if Miller gets hurt and Sharpe can move in at RT, but with game rosters increasing its be nice to have a better backup LT option.

I think we sign a vet LT to push Parker during the 2nd/3rd wave of free agency.