FA 2020

drfrey13

8 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Gotta give Brady’s PR team props.  They tricked the public into being in a TB12 frenzy when the reality was the team’s supposedly willing to do anything to get him really never interested.
Unfortunately for them I don’t think any teams really were fooled.

yep, from the first pic of brady with mark its been a full court press, like I said before them boys gonna need IV`s.lol  some things change , some don't. we still get used as a team that's "gonna break the bank " for player A. lol al`s been gone for a while now. RIP. heck, we`re not the raiders of old but we`re still penalized like it.>:(

• Like 2

don't know where to put this tidbit but just saw this and I could see it happening, tampa has to travel to vegas this year....opening game with the bucs and tom terrific at home? national game? y`all know the league loves ratings....I agree that this could very well happen. to be continued.....

Just now, Devilshark69 said:

don't know where to put this tidbit but just saw this and I could see it happening, tampa has to travel to vegas this year....opening game with the bucs and tom terrific at home? national game? y`all know the league loves ratings....I agree that this could very well happen. to be continued.....

Saw that too. Also Gruden vs. his old team and Brady/Tuck rule.

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

Hey @BuckSavage you want to admit you were horribly wrong that BRADY would “paralyze” free agency?

ultimately only 3? Teams were in on Brady and he didn’t effect any other free agent signings.

where I admit I was wrong was teams would have to sign players to fill holes before Brady committed to them.  Tampa didn’t fill any holes before he committed.

I dont think I said it would collapse the entire  FA market but the starting QB market didn't start before Brady announced that he wasn't returning to NE.  So there was so truth to it and some of it like other redictions didn't happen. So for the sake of it, yea I was wrong

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I'd honestly wait for the draft to snag the Robin to Jacobs' Batman. 

I just don't see anyone on the market I'm cool with for what they'll command, price wise. 

There is a point in FA where interest in a player just isn't there driving the price down.  I'm sure you can catch a deal in a few weeks.  

Raiders were at 29.7 after Littleton so Witten, Nassib Ana the other Cowboy are missing everything else is included in that number besides the draft picks which don’t matter at this time. Also Mariota is missing as well cause that contract is top secret apparently. 

Raiders can release three guys and have about 12 million in cap space. Money is not an issue. 

Edited by agarcia34