FA 2020

drfrey13

On 1/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, agarcia34 said:

It’s gonna be interesting in seeing what KC does with Chris Jones. They don’t have any contracts that will help save money aside from Watkins and that carry’s dead money. Mahomes fifth year kicks in after next season. If Jones hits FA you have to offer him a better contract than Grady Jarrett got and that 68 million 

They were supposed to work on an extension this season but apparently talks stalled for whatever reason. To get him I think we'd have to offer something like 4 yr/$72M. 

On 1/10/2020 at 2:34 PM, OG_C2X said:

A starting Safety next to Abram. I like KoJo. I don’t really wanna break the bank on one in FA on Harris or Clinton-Dix. I like Winefield Jr. or Ashtyn Davis in the draft.

I highly doubt that they're going to want to roll into the season with two rookies starting at safety. 

Kwiatkoski posted a career-best 68 tackles with three sacks, an interception and a safety, which he recorded in the Bears' 21-19 win over the Vikings in their season finale. He also was strong in coverage, allowing 4.0 yards per target, the second-lowest mark among all qualified defenders, according to Pro Football Focus.

Don't be surprised if Mayock goes hard after Armstead as his big money signing and signs this man instead. Super underrated. Best football ahead of him.

I really hope the Raiders don't bring back Burfict and think they solved their MLB issues. I hope Gruden restricts PG power over players.

My favorite MLB who doesn't get a lot of hype is Joe Schobert. Would be an awesome pick up for the Raiders and cost you half the price of Littelton. 

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

I really hope the Raiders don't bring back Burfict and think they solved their MLB issues. I hope Gruden restricts PG power over players.

My favorite MLB who doesn't get a lot of hype is Joe Schobert. Would be an awesome pick up for the Raiders and cost you half the price of Littelton. 

It really comes down to the market right? I have no idea who'll go for what when it's all said and done. I just know that Littleton is gonna demand $$$$$$$$$$$$. Maybe more than we should pay, considering there are other really good options out there.

Littelton is gonna get stupid money I don't think it will get to CJ Mosley level, but I do see him getting 65-70 million. He deserves that big contract went from an undrafted FA in 2016 to going to be one of the highest-paid MLB's in the NFL. Hard work pays off. 

Edited by agarcia34

38 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Littelton is gonna get stupid money I don't think it will get to CJ Mosley level, but I do see him getting 65-70 million. He deserves that big contract went from an undrafted FA in 2016 to going to be one of the highest-paid MLB's in the NFL. Hard work pays off. 

Dude is the perfect LB for today's game.  I'd be fine with throwing a lot of cash at him and finally solve our MLB problem.

Jones and Armstead  are the big names thrown around here so pay less and get Leonard Williams.

Clowney is the dream so JPP brings me back to reality to mentor Salt and Pepper

Littleton switch out for Campbell

Harris at safety switch to Vonn Bell

Peters was the name but already resigned go Alexander from Minny

DT Williams, DE JPP,  LB Campbell, S Bell and CB McKenzie. Go BPA in draft....PROFIT!