FA 2020

drfrey13

1 minute ago, Devilshark69 said:

trust me I know what youre saying, I was just joking. most sign a big check and jump right into the dumpster.

Trent may be one of my favorite Raiders. Dude is just a total beast. A guy that big should not be that athletic. Also loved the fact when he got hurt, he tried sucking it up and going back out to play. Such a tough dude.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

It seems a lot of people would rather re-sign Richard than Washington. Any reason why?

Richard is a better option imo as the #3 back.  COP, pass catcher, with a rare run to keep the defense off-balance.  

Washington played pretty well down the stretch, but over his time here he has never quite been enough to be a #2 or #3. He's somewhere in the middle for me. 

So if we get a solid #2, there's just no room for him. In your #2 you either get a guy with great speed who can rip off 6 ypc on limited carries or the big bruising type that can spell Jacobs and get tough yardage.  I lean towards the latter and DWash is neither.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Trent may be one of my favorite Raiders. Dude is just a total beast. A guy that big should not be that athletic. Also loved the fact when he got hurt, he tried sucking it up and going back out to play. Such a tough dude.

He earned every freaking cent of his contract gotta respect that

8 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We have a ton of money to work with and could get even more moving on from a couple players. My question is, if you had to bet who our main big FA splurge will be on who would it be?

I bet it will be Brady.

I HOPE it is Littleton or Armstead someone to help shore up some issues on defense.  

1 hour ago, Totty said:

I bet it will be Brady.

I HOPE it is Littleton or Armstead someone to help shore up some issues on defense.  

Probably could get both Littleton and Armstead for the price of Brady. 

• Like 1

Edge- J Clowney, A Armstead, D Fowler, B Dupree, M Judon, R Quinn(Cowboys), E Ogbah, O Vernon, C Nassib, M Addison, D Jordon, J Sheard, A Clayborn, E Anzah, R Blair, V Curry, B Mayowa

DT- C Jones, L Williams, A Robinson, M Collins, D Wolfe, N Suh, T Jernigan, R Harris

OLB- S Barrett, Y Ngakoue, M Golden, J Jenkins, V Beasley, K Pierre-Louis, H Reddick, D Lee 

MLB- C Littleton, J Schobert, B Martinez,  V Burfict, D Bucannon, P Onwuasor, R Ragland, A Klein, N Kwiatkoski, K Correa, N Vigil

CB-  B Jones, J Bradberry, C Harris, D Dennard, B Roby, J Smith, K Fuller, B Poole, R Darby, M Alexander, T Waynes, K Johnson, L Ryan, R Cockrell, J Elliot, J Mills, D Worley, N Lawson, B Breeland, M Clairborne, J Verrett 

S- A Harris, J Simmons, K Joseph, J Ward, A Phillips, R Mceod, D Randall, T Boston, T Wilson, J Burris, S Davis, C Riley,  D Thompson, E Murray