FA 2020

drfrey13

this is just my opinion and ill be the minority for sure but if Anderson wants 14 mil a year then no thanks, id rather put my money on green. Green,williams,renfro,jones,doss, and a rookie or 2 would be ok with me. and yes people, im aware of the injury problems the last 2 yrs. (you can view it as a definite issue, but also as a year off getting healthy)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

this is just my opinion and ill be the minority for sure but if Anderson wants 14 mil a year then no thanks, id rather put my money on green. Green,williams,renfro,jones,doss, and a rookie or 2 would be ok with me. and yes people, im aware of the injury problems the last 2 yrs. (you can view it as a definite issue, but also as a year off getting healthy)

I don't think Green leaves Cinci, that is my issue there. I would take Green over Anderson as well. 

• Like 1

I would not take Anderson over Green also.

1 hour ago, Devilshark69 said:

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I feel like this is obvious. The Raiders can dump Williams and give that money to Anderson. And they've been sniffing around since the trade deadline last year. I'd take Anderson of Williams personally. 

Never going to happen, why are we going to cut Tyrell? The guy played with plantar fasciitis for 3 months. Tyrell is a very good #2 WR.

But Robby and Tyrell on the outside with renfrow and Waller is very likely. We tried to trade for him at the deadline to partner him with Tyrell. Why wouldn't that be the plan in FA.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

I feel like this is obvious. The Raiders can dump Williams and give that money to Anderson. And they've been sniffing around since the trade deadline last year. I'd take Anderson of Williams personally. 

It's not obvious it will be 11M in dead cap.

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Be nice to flip Williams for a draft pick of some sort, and then sign Robby. Doubt it

Salary is too high for the little production he put out there. Maybe a late round pick? But since they are similar players, the theoretical team that acquires him could instead just sign Robby Anderson and not have to give up anything.

1 minute ago, Justwinning said:

Salary is too high for the little production he put out there. Maybe a late round pick? But since they are similar players, the theoretical team that acquires him could instead just sign Robby Anderson and not have to give up anything.

ya but we could sign Robby then draft day trade to a WR thirsty team on draft day

3 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Williams salary is guaranteed at some point in March but they can dump him with no dead money before that day. 

Yes 2 days after free agency starts, but we are not guaranteed to sign someone else in that short window and I certainly wouldn't dump him before that.