FA 2020

drfrey13

He finished the year strong after the trade deadline. He's perfect for the 1-year deal that is loaded with incentives to show and improve his stock. It would be a nice option to bring in as a 3rd down rusher where you limit his snaps which would really benefit him. 

• Like 1

Sounds like the Cowboys are moving on from Robert Quinn. It's expected as they have to dish out a lot of cash to Dak/Cooper/etc. I wonder with Rod M on staff if we look to bring him in. He's a good pass-rusher and would make for a fun trio on the edge with Maxx and Cle. However he will command a solid contract and is nearing 30.

What are your thoughts?

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sounds like the Cowboys are moving on from Robert Quinn. It's expected as they have to dish out a lot of cash to Dak/Cooper/etc. I wonder with Rod M on staff if we look to bring him in. He's a good pass-rusher and would make for a fun trio on the edge with Maxx and Cle. However he will command a solid contract and is nearing 30.

What are your thoughts?

I want a pass rusher who can rush effectively inside. Jordan can, but we need another guy who's a strong inside/outside rusher, or a very good starting DT> Pick/choose. 

Our #1 priority, if we want to have a chance against KC, is an interior disrupter.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What are your thoughts?

With Ferrell and Crosby I would rather save some money and resign Mayowa who produced with limited snaps.  Unless Ferrell is going to play 3T.

53 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:
6 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

What are your thoughts?

With Ferrell and Crosby I would rather save some money and resign Mayowa who produced with limited snaps.  Unless Ferrell is going to play 3T.

I think we may have missed the boat on Quinn, he had a great year and won't be cheap especially if we're only using him as a pass rusher option behind Ferrel. I'd like to see us try and bring Mayowa back in that role and agree we should look for a impact player to rush inside (unless we hope to add a guy like Kinlaw in the draft). 

• Like 1

I wouldn't argue that, and I also believe he`ll want more than we`ll pay. I don't want Beasley (he`ll want more than hes worth for sure imo) and id definitely rather sink the money in DT (don't think we`ll have a chance at jones realistically, he`s gonna be tagged and shipped far from vegas I`d bet)

• Like 1