FA 2020

drfrey13

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Sign Perriman, and Dorsett talk about speed

pair with Renfrow and Williams

draft 2 WRs in the best we class in awhile... Boom problem fixed 

We don’t need 6 WRs. I’ll take Perriman, and a Wr in the 1st. 

Jeudy

Williams

Renfrow

Perriman

Jones

59 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I actually like Watkins and think he can produce given the opportunity.  You would think in that offense he would produce more but I have read that he draws a lot of attention and frees up the other receivers.  It all depends on price though for a player like that.  I would rather pay him then Robby Anderson.

Sammy was at about 15m and coming off a big SB performance, I don’t like him at the price he’s gonna get. He’s too up and down for me. 

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

We don’t need 6 WRs. I’ll take Perriman, and a Wr in the 1st. 

Jeudy

Williams

Renfrow

Perriman

Jones

why not,  if we have the money. we have so many players on rookie contract. I doubt Dorsett will break the bank, and injuries happen. Sad truth, rookie WRs usually don't lit it up their rookie year, ask anyone who plats fantasy. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Hard pass on paying a 31 year old CB big money. 

10 a year is hardly big money. We're paying Joyner 10 a year to get toasted by bum receivers. Harris has been the best in the business and he hasn't declined yet. I'd say he has 3 good to very good years left.  Plus we need a vet on the defense with instincts and accountability in the secondary.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

why not,  if we have the money. we have so many players on rookie contract. I doubt Dorsett will break the bank, and injuries happen. Sad truth, rookie WRs usually don't lit it up their rookie year, ask anyone who plats fantasy. 

i think we need 2 total, not 2 from FA and 2 from the draft. Also, the rook wont have to light it up as our unit would be more rounded

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

10 a year is hardly big money. We're paying Joyner 10 a year to get toasted by bum receivers. Harris has been the best in the business and he hasn't declined yet. I'd say he has 3 good to very good years left.  Plus we need a vet on the defense with instincts and accountability in the secondary.

wouldnt mind Harris, still a top end slot CB and would be a great influence on our young guns,

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Sammy was at about 15m and coming off a big SB performance, I don’t like him at the price he’s gonna get. He’s too up and down for me. 

Definitely would depend on price.  The nature of the position makes WRs not produce sometimes.  HE did not play well during the regular season but his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th best games of the year came in the playoffs.  He will not get that much in FA if he is cut.  I would not spend more than what Williams is getting.

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

i think we need 2 total, not 2 from FA and 2 from the draft. Also, the rook wont have to light it up as our unit would be more rounded

I just think the unit needs a total overhaul. I hope we don’t see Ateman on the field. Rico and Doss need to get better and prove they are nfl players 

Edited by Humble_Beast