FA 2020

drfrey13

cmon man, youre long in the tooth to the draft game, this is a1 smokescreen IMO. if they act uninterested teams wont potentially try as hard to get ahead of them in the draft. you know they just wanna sit there and get tua, while giving up nothing. this info gets out convieniently right after the Stafford news?  games,lies, subterfuge!  must be draft season.  Im not saying its not a possibility, but If I had to give a percentage it would be about 20% 1 in 5 this will happen, again just my amateur armchair opinion.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

cmon man, youre long in the tooth to the draft game, this is a1 smokescreen IMO. if they act uninterested teams wont potentially try as hard to get ahead of them in the draft. you know they just wanna sit there and get tua, while giving up nothing. this info gets out convieniently right after the Stafford news?  games,lies, subterfuge!  must be draft season.  Im not saying its not a possibility, but If I had to give a percentage it would be about 20% 1 in 5 this will happen, again just my amateur armchair opinion.

Meh tua has been banged up the last few years. Doesn’t really have a big frame to take punishment on a nfl level. I think the tua durability question marks are extremely valid. Mia is a major player this offseason with draft capital and fa $

he might be very banged up id agree, all im saying is you know the game bro. right now if you gave me a choice between him and Herbert, I might take the duck. just my opinion and gut feeling rt now. we`ll see. I just found it too coincidental this came out rt on the heels of the Stafford trade stories.

4 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

he might be very banged up id agree, all im saying is you know the game bro. right now if you gave me a choice between him and Herbert, I might take the duck. just my opinion and gut feeling rt now. we`ll see. I just found it too coincidental this came out rt on the heels of the Stafford trade stories.

Oh I know it’s the world series of poker nfl version right now. Everyone is putting smoke in the air

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A lot of Raider analysts feel like we do take a look at Tony Jefferson. He sucked this past year but a number of years ago he was a force. Only 28, might be worth kicking the tires on if it's super cheap.

waste of time and don't see it. Jefferson is a box safety, so is Abram. Abram is the man, and Erik Harris is a fine backup SS.

4 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

A lot of Raider analysts feel like we do take a look at Tony Jefferson. He sucked this past year but a number of years ago he was a force. Only 28, might be worth kicking the tires on if it's super cheap.

I'll kick the tires on anyone if they're super cheap. Sometimes a change of scenery can bring out the best in someone. I'd bring him in. >>>>>>Curtis Riley

This is the one legit reason I can see for signing Brady. I think his skills have diminished but if he had enough juice in the tank he would elevate others to this mindset. So I can see the reasoning behind it. I don't see it getting us any closer to the Super Bowl than Carr would so I'd pass, but with the move and Gruden being a media guy I could see him pulling the trigger. The team needs a lot of work but could make playoffs. KC will snuff us out if our D isn't top 10 if not top 5 and....That's a ways off.

"I've been telling him, it's really about competition. Competing. And hanging around and being around people who have the same mindset, being in that environment all the time. It helps in terms of what you're trying to accomplish."