Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

11 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The issue here is that exposing yourself to someone is also sexual assault. Much like the first lady, there is probably 0 chance at criminal charges. But from the NFL perspective, they can lump them together. Remember with Zeke the NFL lead investigator said he didnt sexually assault that girl. And then the other girl said she was fine with him pulling down her shirt. But the league lumped them together under the "youre making us look bad" clause and suspended him 6 games. 

He didn’t expose himself though. He had a hand towel covering himself and he was in his own home. He had a conversation with her and it sounded like she was “cool” with going back to finish the painting. So while “weird” I doubt it graduated to the level of “creepy” or else she probably doesn’t think to do that.

I get what you mean with grouping things together, but this story to me, while very weird... is “kind of” a non-story and not sexual assault. I mean even if he walked around his house completely naked... people do that all the time in some countries. Brown could simply (and based off of interviews and articles does seem to) have a “progressive” mindset when it comes to that arena.

I’ve known enough people with a similar mindset that are both girls and guys. I mean it’s weird (to me) and if she said something about it, then not really appropriate.

But the only reason why I say “kind of” and not completely a non-story is because “court of public opinion” and enough people will find this offensive that the NFL might decide to take action once it completes its investigation. Or increase the punishment by a game. I just don’t think it should.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

He didn’t expose himself though. He had a hand towel covering himself and he was in his own home. He had a conversation with her and it sounded like she was “cool” with going back to finish the painting. So while “weird” I doubt it graduated to the level of “creepy” or else she probably doesn’t think to do that.

I get what you mean with grouping things together, but this story to me, while very weird... is “kind of” a non-story and not sexual assault. I mean even if he walked around his house completely naked... people do that all the time in some countries. Brown could simply (and based off of interviews and articles does seem to) have a “progressive” mindset when it comes to that arena.

I’ve known enough people with a similar mindset that are both girls and guys. I mean it’s weird (to me) and if she said something about it, then not really appropriate.

But the only reason why I say “kind of” and not completely a non-story is because “court of public opinion” and enough people will find this offensive that the NFL might decide to take action once it completes its investigation. Or increase the punishment by a game. I just don’t think it should.

One of the tweets I saw said she saw dong. 

The other aspect is she was fired afterwards. Imagine the headline "Artist fired after refusing sexual advances from AB". My only point, and I think we both agree, is that this is a bad look. And with the NFL's wildly inconsistent punishment policy, I wouldnt be surprised if its anywhere from 0 games to suspended indefinitely.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, evilpimp972 said:

Did the Steelers know or hear about any of these things? Seems like the team should be punished if they did know about it and didn't report it to league offices. That "new" incident talked about in the Klemko story happened in 2017.

Either way, that story is a bad look for AB. Not just that incident, but pretty much everything talked about. TLDR: AB is a scumbag. We already knew that, but here is more evidence.

Edited by childofpudding

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

Talk about nonsense:

https://nypost.com/2019/09/16/antonio-brown-allegedly-farted-in-his-doctors-face/

3 hours late for his appointment, farted in the doctors face, laughed about it, then hasn’t paid the $11,000. 

The way the article worded it I was expecting to see him having literally farted in his doctors face, I was gonna he like “why didn’t the doctor move if he kept doing it?”

He farted twice in the video and the doctor didn’t even seem to care and did something in the video for them after.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Why isn't he paying people for labor that he hired them to do? That's super lame.

Some people in the Pittsburgh area that are owed money from him are saying he’s claimed he doesn’t owe them since he doesn’t live there. 

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Some people in the Pittsburgh area that are owed money from him are saying he’s claimed he doesn’t owe them since he doesn’t live there. 

And the SI article said that he thinks throwing some Swag their way and promoting them over social media is compensation enough.  

I've heard this story from social media "influencers" before