Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

Just now, Malfatron said:

lol the Pats arent gonna to cut him in 2 weeks 

Thats just silly.

This is all planned. Its brillant.

Like I said, I hope this works out great for both Brown and the Patriots.  I'm rooting for Brown to do well. 

So then Brown doesn't have any mental issues or isn't crazy?  You're saying that he's actually very smart and knew what he was doing the past year? 

People acting like this wasn’t orchestrated by AB and Drew all along make me sick. Steelers and Raiders, organization and fans, got PLAYED so he can me a member of the Patriots, win a Super Bowl, and have a 1,700 yard season. 

It’s disgusting. League should do full investigation about it. 

Now I know how Steeler fans felt. We ince argued over this and now 1000% united. 

Just now, showtime said:

Like I said, I hope this works out great for both Brown and the Patriots.  I'm rooting for Brown to do well. 

So then Brown doesn't have any mental issues or isn't crazy?  You're saying that he's actually very smart and knew what he was doing the past year? 

correct.

Just like Tom Green, AB is a secret genius.

So are we still thanking the Raiders Mike Mayock for having a so called Spine and cutting AB? The 2019 SB Champion NE Patriots say Thanks.

Edleman

Gordon 

AB

Gronk 1/2 way through the season! Yep thanks Mike! 🙄🙄 Be careful what you wish for Folks!!

3 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

If all he wanted to do was win, then why did he get himself suspended for week 17 last season with the playoffs on the line?

People want this stuff both ways.

The book on Brown is that he is extremely selfish - all he cares about are his stats.  He values stats over winning.  This is what everyone says about him.  Now all of a sudden, the guy really wants to win so badly.  It doesn't add up.

Everyone said Brown had mental issues, CTE, crazy, massive ego and NOW everyone is saying this was planned from the start and Brown was the mastermind behind all of it, which kind of implies that Brown is very smart and calculated.

I mean, which one is it?

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

If all he wanted to do was win, then why did he get himself suspended for week 17 last season with the playoffs on the line?

his team needed a win to hopefully make the playoffs. When I said win, I meant win SB, not a game vs a terrible team. There is a difference (to some anyways) .  Win appears designated to the pats, play there for a few years, and you win a SB. No other team in the nfl can claim that. A team might say " do you want to play for a winner" but reality is only 1 team is a winner, the SB champs every year. Thats it , one team, the rest have to try again.  I am disappointed in the other nfl teams that have somewhat allowed the pats to continue, but the pats deserve the credit to.  

21 minutes ago, showtime said:

The book on Brown is that he's selfish and only cares about himself (stats).  He lost like $20 million and will probably have less stats than he would have had in Oakland.  So if he wants to win, that means people are wrong about Brown.

He didn't lose anything. He is getting paid the same amount of money he was supposed to get from the raiders 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

People acting like this wasn’t orchestrated by AB and Drew all along make me sick. Steelers and Raiders, organization and fans, got PLAYED so he can me a member of the Patriots, win a Super Bowl, and have a 1,700 yard season. 

It’s disgusting. League should do full investigation about it. 

Now I know how Steeler fans felt. We ince argued over this and now 1000% united. 

Good luck proving all of this was set up.

This means 9 + 6 = 15

It does not mean 15+9 = 24.

You also need to understand that the Raiders have not yet paid him a single cent of his contract and never will.

Brown will be fine as a free agent next year and he has not lost Leveon Bell money but he did not double dip this year because the Raiders rightfully had ZERO trust for this pig.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Oh, he's definitely a raging narcissist and probably has BPD. But people like that can also be very smart and know how to manipulate their circumstances and the people around them.

Archived