Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, PatriotsWin! said:

Patriots Legend Troy Brown is AB's cousin. Wouldn't surprise me if Troy helped get AB in NE. My hope is with Troy around, AB will stay in check.

I'm cautiously optimistic this doesn't blow up in our face.

No chance with the who sits at the throne. The only issue I take is coming to accept to root for somebody I've observed and developed disdain for over the last few months...

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Eh. GOAT QB maybe, but he's probably not the best quarterback in the NFL at this juncture of his career. I would definitely not call the offensive line elite. Andrews is done. Wynn is basically a rookie tackle starting at this point after having missed last season so he's an unknown. 

But yeah, that team is could  be scary on offense

As long Scarnecchia is there I think it will always be an elite line.

And I still think Brady is a top 3 QB in the league at worst. Who besides Mahomes would you say is better than him at this point? And even in the case of Mahomes - he doesn't have near the brain and ability to read a defense like Brady does.

1 minute ago, Nex_Gen said:

No chance with the who sits at the throne. The only issue I take is coming to accept to root for somebody I've observed and developed disdain for over the last few months...

I feel that, but if somehow he had gone to the Saints I’d be his biggest fan all the sudden. It happens lol 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Most of the credit goes to AB for getting out of a bad situation and into a good one

One time I spilled a beer at the bar .34 seconds after the bartender handed it too me

she felt bad and gave me another beer and free shot to “help me have a better night”

so lets not give brown all the credit 

Archived