Patriots sign WR Antonio Brown hours after his release by Raiders

Humble_Beast

Just now, Bolts223 said:

As long Scarnecchia is there I think it will always be an elite line.

And I still think Brady is a top 3 QB in the league at worst. Who besides Mahomes would you say is better than him at this point? And even in the case of Mahomes - he doesn't have near the brain and ability to read a defense like Brady does.

Its fair to say. Brady's mind and his complete mastery of the offense is incredible, not a lot of people can match that, even if they have superior talent. 

Scarnecchia always gives a leg up. No doubt there, but still, I have to see what happens during the season with two big question marks. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

totally agree.

Most of the credit goes to AB for getting out of a bad situation and into a good one

Not sure how the PIT situation got so bad, but I think the main issue was Big Ben and how Bell's contract was handled by the team coupled with some players calling out Bell.  

OAK....giving Gruden a 10 year $100M contract to run the team like it is circa 2000 might be something.  Not sure how effective it was bringing in Mayock.

Just now, LieutenantGains said:

Brady

Michel

White

Edelman

Brown

Gordon

Thomas

good night

Jimmy G 

Matt Breida

Tevin Coleman

Marquise Goodwin

Dante Pettis

Kendrick Bourne

George Kittle

......yeah, the one you posted probably sounds better. 

All emotions and conspiracies aside, what is the potential of the Patriots offense with AB in the fold? They're already a top 10 scoring team annually due to just gameplanning and execution. Are we going to see another 07 Patriots, 13 Broncos, 18 Chiefs type clinic? Crazy to think there might be two potential historical offenses in the league this year with Mahommes fresh off of his season.

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

A real question: how will Brown react if Edelman gets more targets than him?

I think he's going to react poorly.  He clearly thinks he's better than any other WR, and if someone else gets more chances he throws hissy fits.  Think he's going to get away with throwing Gatorade jugs around when he doesn't get the ball?

Archived