Pats sign AB

beardown3231

2 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Does Ben Watson give up #84 for free?

He’d better, lol. 

Where does this leave NE if/when Harry and Meredith come back? 

Edelman, Gordon, Brown, Dorsett, Slater, Harry, Thomas, Meredith, Myers, and Olszewski. 

At least three of those guys won’t be there if Brown can be normal/Gordon doesn’t re-lapse/guys stay healthy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Yeah, have to figure with Olszewski nearly getting axed at the end of the season that he’s first on the chopping block. Him or DT.

I was wondering who gets cut and if it's Gunner that's a shot to the heart

But I figure he's the one with all the depth.

What about with Watson wearing #84, does he actually give it to AB after all the crap he just pulled to get here? I'd be a little surprised. Also, what about when Harry is eligible after week 6 or Meredith?

27 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

I was wondering who gets cut and if it's Gunner that's a shot to the heart

It'll have to be, I think. Unless something bad happens with the other receivers, if everyone is healthy and eligible then Gunner has to be on the block. Along with Meredith and DT/Dorsett (because Harry is safe, although may be IR’d).

40 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

It'll have to be, I think. Unless something bad happens with the other receivers, if everyone is healthy and eligible then Gunner has to be on the block. Along with Meredith and DT/Dorsett (because Harry is safe, although may be IR’d).

Gunner... shot...

ya...

Im just not sure how you stop this offense in 3 WR sets now. Keep a TE in to block and have White out of the backfield and its what? Double AB on the comeback? Have a safety over the top for the Flash deep ball? How many LBs are going to be tasked with covering Jules underneath in a soft zone with man outside? I feel like the only way is to have 3 CB and 3 Safeties on the field with 1-2 LB depending on the front. That way you can keep a safety on spy underneath for both White and Jules in a zone with man coverage on the wideouts. Still, it neuters any type of pass rush and JDubs is no slouch running the delay. I just... JMC better not screw this up by getting too fancy lol