Pats sign AB

beardown3231

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

For real tho if we’d ask NBT 5 years ago what should the Patriots FO do...

”go get Antonio brown josh Gordon and demaryius Thomas and try to win every game 50-45”

what the **** is happening 

With our D, I'd be disappointed with that. Let's win 50-6 :D

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If everything is still good with AB, Flash, Jules, and Thomas (behavior, suspension, and injuries) I doubt Harry is brought back. Stash him for next year when 3 out of 4 of those guys might not be around. 

The other thread was made so we can see opinions on the situation laid out in one place, with clear categories. It was also a place where fans of other teams can quickly see that we're not ALL happy about it. I think closing that was heavy handed.

9 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

The other thread was made so we can see opinions on the situation laid out in one place, with clear categories. It was also a place where fans of other teams can quickly see that we're not ALL happy about it. I think closing that was heavy handed.

If you have a problem with moderation you need to PM.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, LD696 said:

I've been drinking a lot the last few days, so I'm pretty sure this is not real, but some kind on delirium tremens hallucination, but I'm already entertained.

As someone who has been drinking a lot since early in the Obama administration, this feels more real than most thing, but we will see 

On 9/7/2019 at 3:57 PM, Elky said:

Probably. Belichick has shown he will cut you instantly if you act up (Haynesworthless). If there is one coach that can tame this lunatic, it's Belichick.

I believe if AB can succeed anywhere it will be in NE.  I hate AB but will wish you good luck.

On 9/8/2019 at 11:48 AM, The Third Rider said:

I would like to see Harry back, not because we need him, i just want him to get some reps put there. Obviously not rush him if he is not ready.

I would think Obi Melifonwu is the most expendable player currently on the roster especially given his mediocre and subpar performances in pre-season.