DL: Daniels / Clark / RJF / Dial [25]
ILB: Martinez / Ryan / Thomas [28]
OLB: Matthews / Peppers / Brooks / Fackrell [32]
CB: House / Randall / Rollins / King / Gunter / Hawkins / Pipkins [39]
S: HHCD / Burnett / Jones / Evans [43]

ST: Crosby / Vogel / Goode [46]

Dial over Lowry ? Evans over Brice ?

I know its unusual, but...I think GB will dress more than 7 OL this week

No word on Bulaga, I could see the Packers dressing Murphy and Spriggs if he is limited

Not sure about McCray at Center, could see the Packers dressing Lucas Patrick too

Pipkins would sit in either of those scenarios

4 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

No word on Bulaga, I could see the Packers dressing Murphy and Spriggs if he is limited

Not sure about McCray at Center, could see the Packers dressing Lucas Patrick too

I think they give Lowry and Brice an extra week of rest, but I'm not sure what the status is on them or Bulaga tbh.

we get our first injury reports weds afternoon

Will Pete and Bevell hand it to Lacy and try to stick it to the Packers ?

Or will they try to bludgeon the Packers defense with play action throws to Jimmy ?

Will the Packers repeat the opening from the 2016 game and hit Davante on a Go route for 7 ?

Brooks knows Seattle, Matthews and Perry are healthy -  who will take down Wilson first on Sunday ?

I'm not sure if I loathe the Seattle coaches,  players or fans more;  it's really too close to call.  B|

3 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

Evans is going to dress regardless. 

He's a staple on STs. 

Are Lowry and Brice questionable because of injury?  Otherwise they're active.  We didn't keep 2 borderline backup centers to not activate one of them.  It' Perry, not Peppers, Wood.

Seattle has a great defense but holes on offense.  If we get the play from our own defense as expected we should win.  Not a blow out though.  1st post from the new me.

Really hoping Bulaga is healthy in this one, we will need him. Seattle's offensive line is still a bottom 5 unit in the NFL, I expect our defensive line to have their way with them. Over the last several meetings we have really shut down Russell Wilson. In 5 career games against GB, including the playoffs, Russell has 8 TDs to 10 INTs. I'm predicting a Haha interception right now!

9 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

Really hoping Bulaga is healthy in this one, we will need him. Seattle's offensive line is still a bottom 5 unit in the NFL, I expect our defensive line to have their way with them. Over the last several meetings we have really shut down Russell Wilson. In 5 career games against GB, including the playoffs, Russell has 8 TDs to 10 INTs. I'm predicting a Haha interception right now!

7* and 11* !!!!1!!1!!!!!!1!!!1!

Need the OLBs to show up in this game. Daniels and Lowry will probably get some penetration but Wilson is one of the best at escaping the pocket and throwing on the run. The OLBs really need to keep him contained and I think he will have a rough day. 

On offense just take what the defense gives them. I have a feeling our OL is going to struggle a bit early . Get the quick passing game and running attack going early to take some pressure off of Rodgers. 

5 hours ago, 15412 said:

Are Lowry and Brice questionable because of injury?  Otherwise they're active.  We didn't keep 2 borderline backup centers to not activate one of them.  It' Perry, not Peppers, Wood.

Seattle has a great defense but holes on offense.  If we get the play from our own defense as expected we should win.  Not a blow out though.  1st post from the new me.

Would like some clarification on this too. What's wrong with Lowry and Brice?

Archived