Jump to content
resilient part 2

Draft watch 2020

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

It’ll be fine. @The_Slamman will be chasing the ambulances while I’m negotiating the deals.

I dare you to put up a sign Jerry Jones sucks balls or something to that nature so I can see who you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2020 at 3:18 AM, plan9misfit said:

My room in Las Vegas is booked for Draft weekend. As soon as tickets go on sale, I’m buying them for Thursday and Friday. 

Wait thet just sell them now? Back when it was in radio city in NY every year I had to go the night before to be issued a wristband to have the chance to buy a ticket the next day for the draft. Considering that was a two and a half hour train ride there and back, I'd lose most of two days not even 110 percent certain I'd get in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ace5 said:

Wait thet just sell them now? Back when it was in radio city in NY every year I had to go the night before to be issued a wristband to have the chance to buy a ticket the next day for the draft. Considering that was a two and a half hour train ride there and back, I'd lose most of two days not even 110 percent certain I'd get in. 

The tickets for the draft haven’t gone on sale yet, but I booked the hotel room, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

ARM: 31 1/8

LOG 2nd round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of you guys know what Cheyenne O’grady off the field issues were, and if he’s worth the risk? The guy is an absolute bully when he’s got the ball in his hands! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2020 at 6:24 PM, plan9misfit said:

It’ll be fine. @The_Slamman will be chasing the ambulances while I’m negotiating the deals.

My draft plans my have taken a major blow.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Javon Kinlaw or bust!!

I support drafting Kinlaw, Simmons, McKinney, or if any of the top guys slip for some reason.

And yes, I think McKinney will be a first round pick.

Edited by plan9misfit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

But people want us to DRAFT him? Lol no. 

 

 

Not a fan of Blankenship either. Nor do I see the attraction. He's 71% (19 of 27) for his career in the 40s.  We don't need another Maher. 

 

Edited by WizardHawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Not a fan of Blankenship either. Nor do I see the attraction. He's 71% (19 of 27) for his career in the 40s.  We don't need another Maher. 

 

Do not want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

But people want us to DRAFT him? Lol no. 

 

 

That's terrible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bradlee Anae had himself a pretty good senior bowl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Javon Kinlaw or bust!!

I said it before Kinlaw is my draft man crush.  I heard he lit it up this week.  His stock will unfortunately rise.  Given that potentially 4 QB's go before we pick along with  Brown, Young, Okudah, Simmons, and a wave of OT's and WR's there may be hope that Kinlaw slides.  However a big man with that type of athleticism is usually scooped up.  Time will tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2020 at 8:02 AM, plan9misfit said:

The tickets for the draft haven’t gone on sale yet, but I booked the hotel room, anyway.

They never used to sell general admission tickets. In New York, you just had to get in line really early. In Philly and Dallas (I'm pretty sure), they had a lottery. 

They will sell VIP tickets, but that will be pricey.

Anyway, so glad I got to see it in New York.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×