Jump to content
resilient part 2

Draft watch 2020

Recommended Posts

Your score is: 36593 (GRADE: A-)

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 17: Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 19: Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame (A+)
Round 3 Pick 18: Tyler Johnson, WR, Minnesota (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17: Kyle Dugger, FS/SS, Lenoir-Rhyne (A+)
Round 5 Pick 18: Pete Werner, OLB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 5 Pick 33 (COMP): Jonathan Garvin, DE/OLB, Miami (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Brady Aiello, OT, Oregon (A+)

Your Future Picks:
2021 Round 1 Pick
2022 Round 1 Pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea but what if others are there with him? Other targets? I would still take Epenesa over him. 

Depends on FA at that point. Bring back Quinn and probably have to go Kinlaw then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Depends on FA at that point. Bring back Quinn and probably have to go Kinlaw then. 

DE are more expensive then DT though. If we are able to pick up a quality DT in FA then I think we can get more of a bang for our buck with Epenesa. Besides we are more then likely going to give Hill one more year. So if it came down to AJ and Javon I think they will be leaning more towards the End. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea but what if others are there with him? Other targets? I would still take Epenesa over him. 

Personal bias.  I want the big man in the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm throwing cold water buckets on everyones Epenesa sweet dreams. He's not leaving the top 10. 

Delpit is a very realistic option for us at 17. I highly doubt Kinlaw makes it either.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I'm throwing cold water buckets on everyones Epenesa sweet dreams. He's not leaving the top 10. 

Delpit is a very realistic option for us at 17. I highly doubt Kinlaw makes it either.

Why do you think he goes top 10?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Why do you think he goes top 10?

His tape is Aaron Donald level of good. Couple that with the frame flexibility to switch over to DT from DE.

After all the analytics of draft evaluation season is done he's clear cut the best overall D-lineman behind Chase Young

I'd say we have a higher chance at Derrick Brown from Auburn.

Edit:

Even just his freshman tape I'd say he was a borderline round 1 pick.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2020 at 10:44 PM, plan9misfit said:

Ohio State DE Chase Young, and not think twice about it.

 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:15 AM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I expected Young to be the favorite. 

 

Which is terrifying, considering Washington has that #2 pick.

Sweat, Allen, Payne, Young

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

His tape is Aaron Donald level of good. Couple that with the frame flexibility to switch over to DT from DE.

After all the analytics of draft evaluation season is done he's clear cut the best overall D-lineman behind Chase Young

I'd say we have a higher chance at Derrick Brown from Auburn.

Edit:

Even just his freshman tape I'd say he was a borderline round 1 pick.

Whoa. This is the highest praise I've ever heard of him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Round 1 Pick 22 (BUF): Xavier McKinney, SS/FS, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 19: AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson (A-)
Round 3 Pick 8 (ARI): Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 3 Pick 11 (IND): Michael Divinity, ILB/OLB, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 26 (CLE): KJ Hill, WR, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 14 (NYJ): Colby Parkinson, TE, Stanford (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17: Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas (A+)
Round 5 Pick 12 (NYJ): Nick Coe, DE, Auburn (A+)
Round 5 Pick 18: Brandon Pili, DT, USC (A+)
Round 6 Pick 9 (BUF): Larry Rountree, RB, Missouri (A+)
Round 6 Pick 22 (BUF): Krys Barnes, OLB, UCLA (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Shea Patterson, QB, Michigan (A+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

 

Which is terrifying, considering Washington has that #2 pick.

Sweat, Allen, Payne, Young

 

 

It’s a good thing that they have nothing on offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Runaway Jim said:

Round 1 Pick 22 (BUF): Xavier McKinney, SS/FS, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 19: AJ Terrell, CB, Clemson (A-)
Round 3 Pick 8 (ARI): Justin Madubuike, DT, Texas A&M (A+)
Round 3 Pick 11 (IND): Michael Divinity, ILB/OLB, LSU (A)
Round 3 Pick 26 (CLE): KJ Hill, WR, Ohio State (A)
Round 4 Pick 14 (NYJ): Colby Parkinson, TE, Stanford (A+)
Round 4 Pick 17: Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas (A+)
Round 5 Pick 12 (NYJ): Nick Coe, DE, Auburn (A+)
Round 5 Pick 18: Brandon Pili, DT, USC (A+)
Round 6 Pick 9 (BUF): Larry Rountree, RB, Missouri (A+)
Round 6 Pick 22 (BUF): Krys Barnes, OLB, UCLA (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Shea Patterson, QB, Michigan (A+)

Every year you guys do this, and every year I say, why do you torture me with these mock drafts that are 10 times better than anything will ever end up with?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

It’s a good thing that they have nothing on offense.

With Rivera coaching they may not need to. They may just take it from our offense every possession. 

That would be a terrifying front if they played to their potential. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17: CeeDee Lamb, WR Oklahoma
51: Curtis Weaver, EDGE Boise State
82:Jordan Elliott, IDL Missouri
113:Leki Fotu, IDL Utah
146:J.R. Reed, S Georgia
208:Lynn Bowden, WR Kentucky

I know.  We can't get them to draft one 1T,  much less two.   I can dream. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2020 at 5:03 PM, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Whoa. This is the highest praise I've ever heard of him. 

Yeah hes that good. I can chalk it up to 2 things about why you havent heard all this yet.

1. He doesn't look physically imposing. (Muscle definition or physique). But hes huge.  natural weight of 6'5 higher end of 200. He can easily break 310 playing weight after one full NFL off-season.

2. Draft season full scale evaluations haven't started. Once it's all processed , teams would be stupid to leave the kid to drop to us.

I really hope Espenesa drops to us. But it's a pipe dream at this point. He's as natural as a pass rusher as Randy Gregory is, but he doesn't come with the same issues.

If @WizardHawk wants to chime in more about him. 

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×