Draft watch 2020

resilient part 2

7 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

Agreed. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the Giants take him at 4.

That won't surprise me.  I also won't be surprised if the Lions go QB given Staffords age and injuries. If I'm Detroit I drop hints that I'm thinking QB.  Force Miami to move up for Tua.

10 hours ago, Northland said:

That won't surprise me.  I also won't be surprised if the Lions go QB given Staffords age and injuries. If I'm Detroit I drop hints that I'm thinking QB.  Force Miami to move up for Tua.

That would be a solid move. If their guy is actually Okudah, threatening to draft a QB allows them to get a free pick or two and get the guy they wanted all along.

2 hours ago, matt79511 said:

Marcus Mosher retweeted someone’s mock draft scenario where Dallas has a choice of Javon Kinlaw and Jerry Jeudy at 17...

It depends on FA to an extent but I would turn in the Jeudy card in a heartbeat

I would pick Kinlaw. IMO Jeudy is over rated.

1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

Marcus Mosher retweeted someone’s mock draft scenario where Dallas has a choice of Javon Kinlaw and Jerry Jeudy at 17...

It depends on FA to an extent but I would turn in the Jeudy card in a heartbeat

I'd go with Kinlaw. 

WR class is super deep this year. I believe you can find another Gallup in rd 3 this year. Don't believe the same can be said for DT. 

4 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'd go with Kinlaw. 

WR class is super deep this year. I believe you can find another Gallup in rd 3 this year. Don't believe the same can be said for DT. 

See my thinking is that we'll find a couple workable DTs on the free agent market and that there's probably not a scenario where Kinlaw makes us any meaningfully better on defense as a rookie

Whereas Jeudy puts our offense in KC's tier if all goes right and gives us the flexibility to not have to pay Cooper if his extension's not done by draft time

3 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Guys we aren't sniffing kinlaw outside the top 10

Guys who are "definitely" going in the Top 10, as of today, February 17th, 66 days before the draft

Burrow

Tua

Young

Brown

Simmons

Okudah

Kinlaw

Jeudy

Lamb

Thomas

Willis

... wait a minute, that's 11, before we look at anyone taking a shot at Herbert, 'reaching' on Espenesa or Ruggs, or who the hell knows. It's over two months away

I think Kinlaw getting to 17 is highly unlikely, but someone significant is taking a tumble down the board this year, if not multiple someones. Always happens.

27 minutes ago, matt79511 said:
36 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Guys we aren't sniffing kinlaw outside the top 10

Guys who are "definitely" going in the Top 10, as of today, February 17th, 66 days before the draft

Burrow

Tua

Young

Brown

Simmons

Okudah

Kinlaw

Jeudy

Lamb

Thomas

Willis

... wait a minute, that's 11, before we look at anyone taking a shot at Herbert, 'reaching' on Espenesa or Ruggs, or who the hell knows. It's over two months away

I think Kinlaw getting to 17 is highly unlikely, but someone significant is taking a tumble down the board this year, if not multiple someones. Always happen

Agreed, it's unlikely. But, as of now I don't think it's out of the question that Kinlaw is the 5th DL off the board when you account for Young, Brown, Epenesa, and Chaisson. 

43 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Burrow

Tua

Young

Brown

Simmons

Okudah

Kinlaw

Jeudy

Lamb

Thomas

Willis

I think Kinlaw getting to 17 is highly unlikely, but someone significant is taking a tumble down the board this year, if not multiple someones. Always happens.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if four QBs are selected in the top 10.