Draft watch 2020

resilient part 2

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Surprising to say the least. 

He grew up as a Cowboys fan like all of us. Of course he wants to play for Dallas. 

"I'm not trying to bump him -- I'll learn under him," Tagovailoa said about Prescott and the Cowboys. "I'd handle it the way that the coaches there want to handle it. Honestly, I just want to be able play again. I wouldn't mind learning under whatever guy that's the starter. Give me a whole year to rest up and then go back out and compete, but I just want to go back out and play."

Just a random though here. Our front office really does well for most things but our biggest weakness I have seen so far is the lack of skills to manipulate the draft vastly into our advantage as we watch every other team do it every year.

We suck at trading tbh. We never get the breakthrough deals like other teams. Hopefully some of that changes this draft with McCarthy.

On 2/21/2020 at 3:05 PM, DaBoys said:

He grew up as a Cowboys fan like all of us. Of course he wants to play for Dallas. 

"I'm not trying to bump him -- I'll learn under him," Tagovailoa said about Prescott and the Cowboys. "I'd handle it the way that the coaches there want to handle it. Honestly, I just want to be able play again. I wouldn't mind learning under whatever guy that's the starter. Give me a whole year to rest up and then go back out and compete, but I just want to go back out and play."

It sometimes blows my mind that all the young superstars like us. Mahomes said basically the same thing. Like - weve been browns level bad for pushing 30 years. Save yourself. Root for literally any other team. Us older fans are pot-committed. We cant help it. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 3

Assuming the premiere prospects are gone by #17,  I'd like to trade back, if possible 5 to 7 picks,  get an extra 3rd and 4th, and still probably get one of Delpit/Mckinney.    There's gonna be a number of talented WR's still left in rounds 3 and 4.   Grab Slash 2.0 Lynn Bowden WR Kentucky in 3, and Gabe Davis UCF WR in the 4th.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:26 AM, SweetFancyMoses said:

Assuming the premiere prospects are gone by #17,  I'd like to trade back, if possible 5 to 7 picks,  get an extra 3rd and 4th, and still probably get one of Delpit/Mckinney.    There's gonna be a number of talented WR's still left in rounds 3 and 4.   Grab Slash 2.0 Lynn Bowden WR Kentucky in 3, and Gabe Davis UCF WR in the 4th.

I don’t want any part of Delpit. The guy can’t tackle.

56 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I want Mims, I want Mims, I want Mims, Jesus Christ I want Denzel Mims I have been saying it for 2 years now.

I like a number of WRs in this draft for a variety of reasons.

Mims, Ruggs, Higgins, Pittman are all guys who would help our team quite a bit, and all in very different ways. 

• Like 1