Draft watch 2020

resilient part 2

Just for ****es and giggles.  Play along if you want.

Who Do I Want Dallas to Draft:  Javon Kinlaw.  Doubt if he falls to 17 but you could see a run on QB's, WR's OT's and CB's, plus Young and Simmons which will drive some talented players down. A big athletic destroyer in the middle of the DL would do us wonders.  One can hope.

Who Do I think Dallas will Draft: Xavier  Mckinney.  The need at safety is well known.  I think McKinney will be a safer and ultimately more productive player than Delpit.  

I won't be surprised if Dallas drafts:  One of the WR's.  Another weapon for the offense and insurance beyond 2020 if we don't get a long term deal done with Cooper.

What will make this forum implode:  Dallas drafts an OT in round 1.

4 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Isaiah Simmons just ran a UO 4.39

Crazy. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Detroit drafts him 3rd overall. I know that nearly every mock has them tied to Okudah, but if you tell me there’s a LB out there who has pass rush skills, great coverage skills, and runs FASTER than most WRs, I’m drafting him over a DB each and every time.

4 hours ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

All men are not created equal 

Can you imagine getting hit by that monstrosity? People remember young Dez right? Like 100% jacked. Didnt drink, ate healthy, would post videos at 3 am of himself working out. Then you have a dude who looked like Fletcher Cox lined up next to him and almost beat him in a foot race. Mass x Velocity = death for a normal person.

• Like 1