Draft watch 2020

resilient part 2

5 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

If Okudah lasts until 11 then he may last until 15 as well. Raiders have already filled many needs on defense and may be locked in on Lamb at 12. I could see the 49ers passing on Okudah for Kinlaw if he's there as well. 

No way Bucs go defense with Ruggs or Jeudy there especially now that they have Brady.

Broncos I can see taking Okudah but then again they may go with best receiver on the board. 

Bronco's would be the one's we would trade with.

Typically locks who freefall way past where they should tend to do a bit more free falling out of suspicion from other teams until one decides they are worth the risk.

There is zero chance Raiders leave Okudah there. CB is our biggest need by a country mile. We still get a Top WR at 19 like Jefferson. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

There is zero chance Raiders leave Okudah there. CB is our biggest need by a country mile. We still get a Top WR at 19 like Jefferson. 

Same could be said for Henderson as well. And if CB was yalls biggest need then why let Conley who yall draft in the first go?

I don't think Gruden agrees with that, but maybe you're right. 

8 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Same could be said for Henderson as well. And if CB was yalls biggest need then why let Conley who yall draft in the first go?

I don't think Gruden agrees with that, but maybe you're right. 

Conley is horrible. And he’s not Mayock/Grudens type of corner. They want someone physical. They would never in a million years draft CJ Henderson. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Conley is horrible. And he’s not Mayock/Grudens type of corner. They want someone physical. They would never in a million years draft CJ Henderson. 

Well if it's your biggest need by a million miles and he fits the scheme perfect who to say the Raiders don't just jump to 10 or 9 and take him there?

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Well if it's your biggest need by a million miles and he fits the scheme perfect who to say the Raiders don't just jump to 10 or 9 and take him there?

They certainly could, but Mayock is the most anti-trade up guy there is. He is all about value. He could trade up for a Franchise QB but only that. Jerry Jones seems more adventurous. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

They certainly could, but Mayock is the most anti-trade up guy there is. He is all about value. He could trade up for a Franchise QB but only that. Jerry Jones seems more adventurous. 

Ehhh before I would agree with you. But getting back to your original question I think Jerry lost his passion for big trade ups after the Morris Claiborne disaster. Like I said if he made it to 15 or so I could see us doing a slight trade up which would irk but I would understand. But 6 spots for a corner? I just can't see it. 

2 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

If Okudah is still there at 11

I would actually despise the trade but Fulton I think would be a serious mistake at 17. Hell I would prefer us be looking at Chaisson at this point for DE at 17 or something. I don't know why we are so transfixed on DB when we have done so little to fill up those needs.

If Okudah, Henderson, K’Lavon, are gone, who’ the pick? Is Kinlaw the pick if he falls? Yetur Gross-Matos who I love. What about Grant Delpit? Delpit seems like a great fit in Dalls. Fulton at 17 is a huge reach imo. 

Edited by BayRaider

Just now, BayRaider said:

If Okudah, Henderson, K’Lavon, are gone, who’ the pick? Is Kinlaw the pick if he falls? Yetur Gross-Matos who I love. What about Grant Delpit? Delpit seems like a great fit in Dalls. 

I would drive to Cowboys HQ and punch someone in the face if we pass on Kinlaw. He to me is like LVE was. Why he would drop to the teens I have no idea when he is a top 10 talent but he is a can't miss prospect for us. 

3 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I would drive to Cowboys HQ and punch someone in the face if we pass on Kinlaw. He to me is like LVE was. Why he would drop to the teens I have no idea when he is a top 10 talent but he is a can't miss prospect for us. 

Do you have a need at DT?

10 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I would actually despise the trade but Fulton I think would be a serious mistake at 17. Hell I would prefer us be looking at Chaisson at this point for DE at 17 or something. I don't know why we are so transfixed on DB when we have done so little to fill up those needs.

If we done so little?  This is why you would draft him. He will fill a glaring need. Im not saying I would like to draft him if better players are there. Chaisson seems to be a better pick but I think CB is a need more than DE at this point. Awuzie played poorish to me last year and Anthony Brown is just ok. I've seen what Crawford can do.  Is he living up to his contract? Hell no, but he's affective when healthy and can play multiple positions. With the new rules Gregory is a huge plus. I actually think hes better than Clowney. 

There are many players in this draft that I would choose over Fulton, but if  Henderson and the top 3 receivers are gone and I cant find a trade partner I would draft him. He would instantly be the best corner on our team, or in our division other than Slay. QBs in college didn't even look his way.

16 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Do you have a need at DT?

Huge, we've had a need there since Irving decided to become a huge d**** and stick to weed instead of football. Collins was a solid starter for us, I would dare say one of the better 3techs in the league. But now we have 32 yr old McCoy who is basically Collins for us but also completely unproven Trysten Hill.

No promise either one of them will work out. The age bug could just all of a sudden tear right through McCoy and leave us lame this year. Probably a bigger need though would be at CB where Quinn left us. But Kinlaw has all-pro ability when you watch him. He's like Chris Jones with a quicker pop out of his stance, just crazy freaking good. He would easily be BPA at 17 for us. Run to the phone no freaking questions asked.