Draft watch 2020

resilient part 2

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Assuming Kinlaw isn’t there and/or we address DT in free agency, Delpit or McKinney at 17 probably makes the most sense

I find those two a tad underwhelming compared to, say, Minkah and Derwin two years ago. I’m anxious there’ll be a WR or OT on the board that we’ll regret passing on in 5 years

Edited by matt79511
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

Assuming Kinlaw isn’t there and/or we address DT in free agency, Delpit or McKinney at 17 probably makes the most sense

I find those two a tad underwhelming compared to, say, Minkah and Derwin two years ago. I’m anxious there’ll be a WR or OT on the board that we’ll regret passing on in 5 years

I think Kinlaw will be gone.  The question I have with McKinney and Delpit is are they impact players? I agree with you I find both a little underwhelming.  The Cowboys will face the classic dilemma at 17 of need vs value.  Go value.

Edited by Northland

Well watching the Super Bowl just confirmed but I always believed in and what we need most, that is weapons weapons weapons, and pass rushers pass-rushers pass rushers..

As far as Weapons go, give me a blazing fast wide receiver or big-time tight end

As far as the lineman go a preference for interior d-lineman but if not an outside pass-rusher. How great would it be to only rush for guys and get pressure consistently. San Francisco kept their team in the game with their defensive lineman. One Missed overthrow by Garoppolo in San Francisco probably wins the Super Bowl

33 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Well watching the Super Bowl just confirmed but I always believed in and what we need most, that is weapons weapons weapons, and pass rushers pass-rushers pass rushers..

As far as Weapons go, give me a blazing fast wide receiver or big-time tight end

As far as the lineman go a preference for interior d-lineman but if not an outside pass-rusher. How great would it be to only rush for guys and get pressure consistently. San Francisco kept their team in the game with their defensive lineman. One Missed overthrow by Garoppolo in San Francisco probably wins the Super Bowl

Wouldn't be a bad idea to grab a DL we like in FA, and if need be trade back in the draft and grab Mims and Winfield Jr. I also hope we can look at Parkinson in the later rounds. 

38 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

You just paid Dak 39 million per year. 

Somehow Dallas gets the #1 overall pick - you cannot trade down and you cannot trade draft d player. Who do you draft?

We can't draft a Defensive player?  The dude from Ohio State would be nice next to DLaw