Week 1 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

The concerns about Kitchens as a HC have been validated. Team looks unprepared and undisciplined.

14 for 142 with well over a quarter left 

It's one game, so I'm not going to read too much into it. Disappointing home start after the big off-season of expectations, but that's it.

If this team looks the same first week of October, then... we have a problem.

Just now, ET80 said:

It's one game, so I'm not going to read too much into it. Disappointing home start after the big off-season of expectations, but that's it.

If this team looks the same first week of October, then... we have a problem.

What indication. What history do the Browns have of turning it around? What believe has you thinking that it’ll get better? 

Honestly I don't think any less of the Panthers from this game.  We've looked good in my opinion, outside of our unlucky mistakes.

Rams are just so damn good.  Our defense is great and yet even on a bad day for the Rams, they are putting up 23 points.  They aren't getting big plays deep.  They are just slicing us with great play designs.  Kudos to McVay.

Not that this game is over.  We can certainly comeback.  But man the Rams are good.

Just now, iknowcool said:

Honestly I don't think any less of the Panthers from this game.  We've looked good in my opinion, outside of our unlucky mistakes.

Rams are just so damn good.  Our defense is great and yet even on a bad day for the Rams, they are putting up 23 points.  They aren't getting big plays deep.  They are just slicing us with great play designs.  Kudos to McVay.

Not that this game is over.  We can certainly comeback.  But man the Rams are good.

Feels good to hear this tbh. We never get the credit we deserve.