Week 1 GDT

SteelKing728

1 minute ago, tyler735 said:

Why? It was a actually a solid move unfortunately didn't end well for the defender and hopefully it's nothing to serious, but I see no issue in that attempt from CMC

Because if you can't clear the guy (and CMac didn't), it's actually exposing the runner to contact that, more times than not, he's going to be on the worse end of.  Do you want to be the RB taking the crown of a helmet directly onto your knee?  Because I sure as hell wouldn't.  And @ET80 can tell you how much knee injuries suck.

Just now, tyler735 said:

I must say it would be hilarious to see Lamar Jackson break the record for most touchdown passes in a game. I don't care if it's against a bad Dolphins defense, the irony of it all would be amazing!

This would be great. At the very least, let him get six to match Trubisky. 

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

Because if you can't clear the guy (and CMac didn't), it's actually exposing the runner to contact that, more times than not, he's going to be on the worse end of.  Do you want to be the RB taking the crown of a helmet directly onto your knee?  Because I sure as hell wouldn't.  And @ET80 can tell you how much knee injuries suck.

They suck, yes.

Archived