Around the NFL Thread

beardown3231

18 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

Took me about 45 seconds to find 2.  Put in a whittle more effort. You can do it I believe in you. 

You say this everytime someone questions you. When you google that, a link comes up for The Pewter Plank which simply asks if a trade makes sense. The next article is the one that cites the Matt Miller quote. Then there's a rolltidewire.com site that talks about Howard "making sense" for the Pats.

Again where are the rumors that he could be traded?

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

You say this everytime someone questions you. When you google that, a link comes up for The Pewter Plank which simply asks if a trade makes sense. The next article is the one that cites the Matt Miller quote. Then there's a rolltidewire.com site that talks about Howard "making sense" for the Pats.

Again where are the rumors that he could be traded?

Only when it's a stupid question. If you don't think he could be available then don't think that. I don't care. 

3 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

Only when it's a stupid question. If you don't think he could be available then don't think that. I don't care. 

I was legitimately asking what rumor is out there besides one by BR's draft guy, you turned into the smartass you are and told me they're easy to find, they're clearly not and now you're reverting to being a prick. I hadn't heard about the rumors so I was truly curious. Don't be an ***

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I was legitimately asking what rumor is out there besides one by BR's draft guy, you turned into the smartass you are and told me they're easy to find, they're clearly not and now you're reverting to being a prick. I hadn't heard about the rumors so I was truly curious. Don't be an ***

Please don't make personal attacks. 

11 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Another great night for the NFL refs. This is becoming very, very difficult to watch. Two horrible hands to the face calls on Trey Flowers. 

11 hours ago, Damikeeeee said:

Refs are going out of their way to decide the outcome of games. It's flat out disgusting. 

What a surprise, the Pukes handed another win due to poor officiating.  This is getting out of control now.

I had Lions on the money line last night too ffs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Jags traded Ramsey to LAR for two 1's and a 4. Rams will go 5 years in a row without a first round pick. This one smells of desperation to me

They're desperate to win a SB. Id be OK with that. Ramsey is worth it.  Great trade for the Rams and Jax. 

12 minutes ago, Damikeeeee said:

They're desperate to win a SB. Id be OK with that. Ramsey is worth it.  Great trade for the Rams and Jax. 

It doesn't really help their big issues though. They consistently don't put pressure on the QB and Goff is struggling this year. Also, Ramsey seems a tad crazy. I'm not thrilled with them giving up more for Ramsey than what the Bears gave up for Mack, but to each their own