Around the NFL Thread

beardown3231

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

Bears would be eating 45.5 million in dead cap space for one player if they did that deal. 
They can’t do it. 

Of course they can. 

46 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

This idiot can't help himself

The guy either actually IS an idiot, or he's got something. Everybody going to deny that we may actually already have evidence Mack wants out of Chicago? 

34 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Of course they can. 

The guy either actually IS an idiot, or he's got something. Everybody going to deny that we may actually already have evidence Mack wants out of Chicago? 

How can they afford to do that? Please explain

Based on his mentions, he's never right. Twitter users are tearing him apart. What evidence are you referring to? You're kind of going back to your way far out opinions that got us into a keyboard fight all those weeks ago. This is a stretch and you know it. Sileo didn't mention a thing about Mack wanting out. Even if Mack wants out, I doubt he wants to go to the Bengals, & plus, I highly doubt he wants out at all.

Edited by beardown3231

20 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

How can they afford to do that? Please explain

Based on his mentions, he's never right. Twitter users are tearing him apart. What evidence are you referring to? You're kind of going back to your way far out opinions that got us into a keyboard fight all those weeks ago. This is a stretch and you know it. Sileo didn't mention a thing about Mack wanting out. Even if Mack wants out, I doubt he wants to go to the Bengals, & plus, I highly doubt he wants out at all.

I said "may". It was pretty clear Mack was VERY pissed off during last season. And the ONLY way the Bears would trade Mack is if he does, in fact, want out. It'd be a stretch to think otherwise.

As far as how they can afford to do that, I've explained. 

But, yeah, you're right, all of that is a stretch, and it's highly unlikely any bit of it is even going on. And I've actually said as much. Repeatedly. 

Don't participate in highly conjectural threads if you don't want to read highly conjectural posts. 

3 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

I said "may". It was pretty clear Mack was VERY pissed off during last season. And the ONLY way the Bears would trade Mack is if he does, in fact, want out. It'd be a stretch to think otherwise.

As far as how they can afford to do that, I've explained. 

But, yeah, you're right, all of that is a stretch, and it's highly unlikely any bit of it is even going on. And I've actually said as much. Repeatedly. 

Don't participate in highly conjectural threads if you don't want to read highly conjectural posts. 

Highly conjectural means a post based on opinion of no information. Yeah I'll pass on participating in that. We all have opinion but to base it on nothing seems off and kind of a waste of time. If that's what you want to do because "Mack was pissed last year" (who wasn't on the team, in the organization or in the fan base?) so maybe he wants out so maybe Pace will magically take on $40M of dead cap so he can draft Joe Burrow is so ridiculous, "highly conjectural" doesn't do it justice... more like "highly asinine."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Wouldn't you be too if your offense crapped the bed every drive they had after crapping away most of last year and especially in the playoffs with this generations Buddy Ryan... Hyperbole? Maybe...After they said how advanced your QB was in the off-season and he was taking McMahon photos and we all loved it? They did not make the defense's effort worth it at all. None of them ever bad mouthed the o either.

We can't even blame the special teams, because they were solid. Tabor at least seemed to hold up his end of the bargain, minus a couple bad punts.

19 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Wouldn't you be too if your offense crapped the bed every drive they had after crapping away most of last year and especially in the playoffs with this generations Buddy Ryan... Hyperbole? Maybe...After they said how advanced your QB was in the off-season and he was taking McMahon photos and we all loved it? They did not make the defense's effort worth it at all. None of them ever bad mouthed the o either.

We can't even blame the special teams, because they were solid. Tabor at least seemed to hold up his end of the bargain, minus a couple bad punts.

I don't blame Mack for being pissed. We ALL were, and we're just fans. 

Highly conjectural means a post based on opinion of no information.

Not really. You're in the ballpark there, but that's not entirely accurate. 

Yeah I'll pass on participating in that

Please do pass. 

Edited by Heinz D.