Around the NFL Thread

beardown3231

Miami is seeking to trade Fitzpatrick.  Lots of Twitter Bears folks want Bears to make an offer.

Miami wants a first, would probably settle for a second.  Interesting.  Defintely don't need him this year, but next year would be useful. 

I think you have him through 2021 and maybe 2022 with option.  

Miami wants to be worst team in history this year to get number one pick.  I think they are underestimating how difficult that is to come back from mentally.  

Even if they load up on a million first and second rounders how are you going to pay them all at the same time when their contracts are up? 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Uh no you don't, you always say that.  I already told you why you're wrong, why don't you stop with your straw man arguments and cherry-picking of facts about eggs?

xD

But really, wouldn't it have to be the chicken? I mean, the egg needs the warmth from the chicken sitting on it, so it wouldn't have hatched without a chicken laying/sitting on it.

5 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Miami is seeking to trade Fitzpatrick.  Lots of Twitter Bears folks want Bears to make an offer.

Miami wants a first, would probably settle for a second.  Interesting.  Defintely don't need him this year, but next year would be useful. 

Miami wants to be worst team in history this year to get number one pick.  I think they are underestimating how difficult that is to come back from mentally.  

Even if they load up on a million first and second rounders how are you going to pay them all at the same time when their contracts are up? 

Interesting. Certainly I'm/they aren't married to Clinton Dix but after an entire offseason, trade for Fitzpatrick and ditching HHCD already would be fascinating. Fitzpatrick is also extremely versatile. He could play SS or nickel even. 

7 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I'm not dodging falling sky, but would you be comfortable giving up draft capital right now?  If all goes to hell with Mitch, we are already short on ways to get a QB in time to take advantage of the defenses window. 

I imagine they might be using one of the two 2's or two 4's on a DB anyway and odds are you won't get one even close to Fitzpatrick there 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I'd go for a 2nd this year, right now. I loved him as a prospect and he could be deadly in our secondary. I still maintain he can play outside CB but him and EJax im the backfield is something you dream of. He'd upgrade there, NB, and could potentially replace Amukamara. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

I'd go for a 2nd this year, right now. I loved him as a prospect and he could be deadly in our secondary. I still maintain he can play outside CB but him and EJax im the backfield is something you dream of. He'd upgrade there, NB, and could potentially replace Amukamara. 

I don't think he can play outside corner.  Brown ate him alive.   He is hybrid player for TE's and big WRs.