Around the NFL Thread

beardown3231

32 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

How can you say? Darnold's played 2 games under Gase

I only saw a brief replays of some of the Bills game but from what I heard he kinda sucked vs the Bills, missing a few wide open guys and having passes tipped at the line while he was staring down receivers.

Too early to call the work a failure of course but he had one good game. NE will be a test worth watching.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blkwdw13 said:

Holy cow, Robbie Gould has been terrible this season.

That blows my mind. 

Minshrew has come back to reality.  CIN has been pressuring him and all of a sudden his mechanics have gone to crap. Making some good plays but missing some really easy throws that were wide open. 

Fournette getting stuffed on 4th down seemed like it really shook the offense. Yeesh. 

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

That blows my mind. 

Minshrew has come back to reality.  CIN has been pressuring him and all of a sudden his mechanics have gone to crap. Making some good plays but missing some really easy throws that were wide open. 

Fournette getting stuffed on 4th down seemed like it really shook the offense. Yeesh. 

Crazy that when the season started Nick Floes was the face of the offense, Ramsey the face of the D......neither one of them there......Doug Marohne is a bad guy....dont know what he did to get this second opportunity in the first place.....must be really good at interviewing with the "good ole boys"

36 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

That blows my mind. 

Jax is really predictable and their OL is like ours or worse. Once teams locked up Chark it's over. 

Edited by Damikeeeee
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Damikeeeee said:

Jax is really predictable and their OL is like ours or worse. Once teams locked up Chark it's over. 

True. When you have no talent you just do what little you can. At least they can run block well in spurts though. Ours cant seem to do either for crap. Lol

28 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Did you watch the game tonight? I couldn't finish it and changed the channel before halftime. Ended up watching John Wick 3 with the wife. lol

Ya I did and Darnold looked worse than Trubisky has ever looked at his worst. It was so bad that he said he was seeing ghosts on the live ESPN mic. No joke.

• 2 weeks later...