Around the NFL Thread

beardown3231

23 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

It’s like getting punched in the heart every time he plays.

#thankspace

Watson is really good but I don't know how long he can sustain this type of play before he suffers a major injury. Guy takes a lot of licks and holds onto the ball too long sometimes. It's working but how long before he takes a bad hit one day?

47 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Watson is really good but I don't know how long he can sustain this type of play before he suffers a major injury. Guy takes a lot of licks and holds onto the ball too long sometimes. It's working but how long before he takes a bad hit one day?

I completely agree with this also

• Like 1

6 hours ago, topwop1 said:

I would take if for a week, a month, a season, for whatever I could get.

5 hours ago, vike daddy said:

there is speculation is out there that next year Tom Brady will be playing for the Bears...

Unless Pace and Nagy are fired and Chicago hires Caserio as GM and McDaniels as HC, it isnt gonna happen. Lol. 

Honestly he is a living legend in NE, has mastered the offense in NE, and has a handful of Super Bowl rings. Unless he decides he just wants to be Nagy's boss he isn't coming to CHI to learn Nagy's system post 40 years of age. 

Edited by Sugashane

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

For the most part every young QB comes into the league now and plays well... except the Bears. Baltimore tailored this entire thing to suit Jackson's strengths and look at them. Unreal.

Not every QB is good immediately. Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Haskins, and Jones have all had their share of struggles.

6 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Unless Pace and Nagy are fired and Chicago hires Caserio as GM and McDaniels as HC, it isnt gonna happen. Lol. 

Honestly he is a living legend in NE, has mastered the offense in NE, and has a handful of Super Bowl rings. Unless he decides he just wants to be Nagy's boss he isn't coming to CHI to learn Nagy's system post 40 years of age. 

I’m listening.

3 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Not every QB is good immediately. Rosen, Darnold, Allen, Haskins, and Jones have all had their share of struggles.

Most QBs bust out. Most of those guys won’t be good.

QBs usually announce whether they belong pretty early and then go through some ups and downs.

9 hours ago, WindyCity said:

Most QBs bust out. Most of those guys won’t be good.

QBs usually announce whether they belong pretty early and then go through some ups and downs.

Look at the 2018 class right now - Baker, Rosen, Darnold. They all look like busts. I doubt any of them will turn it around.