Around the NFL Thread

beardown3231

1 hour ago, topwop1 said:

I'd be surprised if Packers win the 1 seed or make much noise in the playoffs. To me they have had a lot of luck go their way this season...that will run out against the better teams come January. 

Look at their stats they do nothing well expect play disciplined football. Rogers is not the same guy from 10-15.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

LOVE seeing Henry get the rushing title. Especially while missing a game too. 

I caught a lot of crap for being a big fan of his (Bama running back rhetoric, next Richardson, etc) and saying he was better than Fournette pre-draft. 

Henry is overrated. He won't do it again. 

57 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Any chance we could ship Leonard Floyd to Arizona for David Johnson? I think he would be a great 1B to Montgomery’s 1A. Rumor is Arizona would eat some money to get it done.

Big fan of DJ & hope to see him rebound next year but his health would scare me off. Not sure what’s going on with him & why AZ just quit on him. I wouldn’t want to spend any resources on him. He’s not young anymore either. I’d prefer just focusing on OL & TE. I think if we can make big improvements in those positions, that should take care of most of the offense problems. Competition at QB would also be good, but I believe the biggest issues are poor blocking & not having a good TE. ..... of course if you KNEW DJ was healthy, & you could get him on the cheap, then by all means that’d be exciting… I just have a feeling he’s never going to be the same player he once was…

Edited by Trubiskytime

9 hours ago, Damikeeeee said:

Henry is overrated. He won't do it again. 

Lol. Fournette is the one who had been overrated. 300+ touches and only 3 TDs too show for it? Can't play in 16 games,  only had 1 year of averaging 4 ypc, etc.  So much for the Bo Jackson comparisons.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Any chance we could ship Leonard Floyd to Arizona for David Johnson? I think he would be a great 1B to Montgomery’s 1A. Rumor is Arizona would eat some money to get it done.

I'd rather try to ship Floyd out for a portion of a deal to get Williams from WAS. Johnson is talented but idk if he is anywhere near the same guy he was before. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'd rather try to ship Floyd out for a portion of a deal to get Williams from WAS. Johnson is talented but idk if he is anywhere near the same guy he was before. 

That'd be a much better option. Best option is probably getting a pick (or picks) for him, though. 

1 hour ago, Sugashane said:

Oh I know. We have a history of this conversation.  Lol

I was just giving you ****.  You're right so far. I'll still take Fournette though. 

Just realized Fournette also had 76 receptions this season. 

Edited by Damikeeeee
  • Like 1