Week 2 | Other Games Thread

IDOG_det

Game Of The Week  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the Game Of The Week?

• #13 Auburn @ #3 Clemson
    • #5 Oklahoma @ #2 Ohio State
    • #15 Georgia @ #24 Notre Dame
    • #14 Stanford @ #6 USC

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I stopped watching after the 1st quarter.

My friend who is a Texas fan said it was the most deceiving 56-0 game ever though.

Depends on the context. The 0 certainly is. The defense has issues that aren't going away anytime soon. The offense, looked much better though, especially considering we started a true freshman QB. 

3 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Depends on the context. The 0 certainly is. The defense has issues that aren't going away anytime soon. The offense, looked much better though, especially considering we started a true freshman QB. 

I remember hearing a lot of hype surrounding Ehlinger. Good to hear he played well.

Could it be battle of the Sams next week at the Coliseum?

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I remember hearing a lot of hype surrounding Ehlinger. Good to hear he played well.

Could it be battle of the Sams next week at the Coliseum?

Could be. Not sure what Shane's timeline to return is. Sam will get some snaps regardless though.

Either way, I kinda hope West Coast Sam has a nasty bout of onset diarrhea just before kickoffoff.

2 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Could be. Not sure what Shane's timeline to return is. Sam will get some snaps regardless though.

Either way, I kinda hope West Coast Sam has a nasty bout of onset diarrhea just before kickoffoff.

According to draft twitter Darnold is meh and  mainly hype.

Plus, our defense looked soft last week, so Warren should be able to pick up chunks of yardage against us.

Don't worry.

Archived