Nick Foles Out Indefinitely with Broken Clavicle

DigInBoys

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Some of it will be a less than stellar defense - but it's also a case of "we have no film/no prep for this guy" with Minshew. He went off script a lot, abs made some pretty good plays. This being said, with more film, you'll see defenses adjust for him, and he doesn't have the athleticism or arm talent to work around that.

The Tennessee or Houston defense should hold a bit more firm.

No film u say.he played 4 years in college and most of the pre-season

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

No film u say.he played 4 years in college and most of the pre-season

Yes, because that's what KC was prepping for last week. The slight opportunity that a 6th round pick out of Washington State was going to play...

The film might exist, doesn't mean that anyone is going to bother watching it when Foles is starting.

Next week, someone will watch it - and I'm sure it'll show.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I was watching this game.  Foles got hurt on a great throw for a TD.  The Jags backup QB looked pretty good today and you can just tell Fournette looks very good and in shape as well.  I think the bigger concern is their defense, which looked pretty bad today in certain situations. 

To be fair... the Chiefs offense is fully capable of making a good defense look really bad. 

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yes, because that's what KC was prepping for last week. The slight opportunity that a 6th round pick out of Washington State was going to play...

The film might exist, doesn't mean that anyone is going to bother watching it when Foles is starting.

Next week, someone will watch it - and I'm sure it'll show.

well u should always know your oppenents Backup QB cuz all it takes is 1 bad hit and hes gone. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah. They won't.

With Gardner Minshew as their starter, they're now in the "Tank for Tua" sweepstakes.

This offense wasn't good to begin with, and now they're only getting worse. Their defense has talent, but absolutely zero discipline, they'll kill themselves before they win football games.

A year ahead of schedule, so no Trevor Lawrence. I'm happy.

No one's outtanking the dolphins. This is our year

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wait what?

He was a back up always coming in to replace an injured player. He got paid starter money and I expected as a starter he'd get hurt and it happened. Didn't think he'd get hurt week 1 but 6-9.

Hence my reply. Foles is a great back up QB and an ok starter. If you pay someone like that too much then your back up will be a scrub. You should call Miami as I hear they'll trade you a QB. Fire sale, tanking for Tua...At least your #1 WR didn't fake a meltdown to go to the Pats like mine did. Season of drama, happy 100th...

2 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Foles has sucked outside of Philly, see his rams tenure. He has never not sucked outside of philly. 

He didn't suck today, he just got unlucky landing the wrong way and got injured. Let's not change facts to fit the narrative

He looked pretty good early. The offense wasnt perfect but they were doing good things. 

Fournette looked incredible

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, N4L said:

He didn't suck today, he just got unlucky landing the wrong way and got injured. Let's not change facts to fit the narrative

He looked pretty good early. The offense wasnt perfect but they were doing good things. 

Fournette looked incredible

I'm not changing facts, he's sucked every year outside of philly.