Player Performance Talk 2018 (How they're playing; struggles, bright spots, etc.)

Mind Character

Tretter got absolutely manhandled by Hargrave all game.

Zeitler looked average.

Crowell suffered because of the interior line play. Also he has terrible vision.

devalve looks improved.

kindred looks improved

Schobert looked great most of the day in a demanding position.

Coleman is improved. 

We held leveon bell to like 25 yards???

19 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Tretter got absolutely manhandled by Hargrave all game.

I think he will get better as the season goes on. Gotta remember he barely played last year because of injuries and that was early in the season. I could see him struggle to finding his footing these first couple weeks but after that him and the OL should start to gel 

12 hours ago, roger murdock said:

Kizer needs to let it rip faster, most of the sacks were on him.

I don't know about most. It seemed like he was waiting for an opening or a WR to get open enough. I would like to see him tuck it and run more when it breaks down. Tuck it, rip 3-4yards of and than slide

7 minutes ago, buno67 said:

I don't know about most. It seemed like he was waiting for an opening or a WR to get open enough. I would like to see him tuck it and run more when it breaks down. Tuck it, rip 3-4yards of and than slide

Also throwq it away when he is outside of the pocket rather than taking a 5 yard loss. That can be learned though.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This.

Although I hate the fact he's having to learn something coaches teach in high school.

Actually in HS you get called for intentional grounding even while outside the pocket. You still have to have a WR in the vicinity unlike college and the pros.

IW8simF.gif

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Actually in HS you get called for intentional grounding even while outside the pocket. You still have to have a WR in the vicinity unlike college and the pros.

IW8simF.gif

The only possible way you'd know this is if you spend an inordinate amount of time watching underage boys play sports in spandex pants.

Or coach I suppose, but that seems highly unlikely....

Or played football which is impossible.

MWil, creeper confirmed.

Archived