Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill out "a few weeks"

RaidersAreOne

Sucks.  I saw the tackle Jalen Ramsey made on Hill and it looks pretty routine in real time.  After looking at a replay, it's unfortunate that all of the weight from the tackle came down on Hill's upper body.  Kind of similar to how Nick Foles got hurt. 

Get well soon.

13 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

Well I guess we will be getting to see what the Chiefs offense can do without Hill afterall.

Unfortunately it probably won't matter as they play the dumpster fire that is the Raiders next week.

It looked pretty good today without him

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SBLIII said:

It doesn't matter much. Mahomes is a generational QB.

My thoughts exactly. 

This offseason I saw that poster rank the Chiefs #14 overall in the league and then #6 overall in the league when it was announced that Hill wouldn't be suspended.

I also saw many posters say that Hill is such an important part of this offense that it would regress noticeably without him.

I totally disagreed. 

Sure, the Chiefs offense is clearly better with Hill but make no mistake, they might still be the best offense in the league without Hill.

That's Mahomes-Reid for you (and a bunch of weapons).

It won't always be nearly perfect like yesterday without Hill but any defense should be very scared of the Chiefs offense even without Hill.

McCoy looks like a great addition so far BTW.

Edited by Buckweath

6 hours ago, Buckweath said:

My thoughts exactly. 

This offseason I saw that poster rank the Chiefs #14 overall in the league and then #6 overall in the league when it was announced that Hill wouldn't be suspended.

I also saw many posters say that Hill is such an important part of this offense that it would regress noticeably without him.

I totally disagreed. 

Sure, the Chiefs offense is clearly better with Hill but make no mistake, they might still be the best offense in the league without Hill.

That's Mahomes-Reid for you (and a bunch of weapons).

It won't always be nearly perfect like yesterday without Hill but any defense should be very scared of the Chiefs offense even without Hill.

McCoy looks like a great addition so far BTW.

Eh.

This Patriots offense could be 07 like if Gordon and Brown play the full season.