GB's and Plan/Daboys Straps: Vagiants at Dakas

HDsportsfan

GB's: Clearly Dak is at the top of the list. As well as pretty much the whole O unit. No sacks. Not a lot of running yards...but you know...can't have it all sometimes.

Slappers: 1st quarter D...really can't point to any one player to give to this week.

Edited by HDsportsfan

Game Balls

Kellen Moore - The first one goes to him. This offense is eerily similar to the one that Boise State ran during his tenure there; tons of pre-snap movement/misdirection, vertical passing, slants, crossing routes, and tons of yards. It’s about damned time that we had some creativity on offense.

Quincy - Perfect passer rating, 405 yards, 4 TDs. Superb game. Let’s hope this is a sign of what’s to come and not a one game aberration.

Michael Gallup - Those deep routes. Good God. If he and Quincy stay in sync and the offense builds on that, he’ll be a real weapon.

Chido - I know that the Giants’ receivers are rather pedestrian, but he looked really good and incredibly physical.

Randall Cobb - His performance today was a lot better than the 69 yards and the TD. He did a TON of dirty work in the passing game that would go unnoticed to less sophisticated fans. I l know that many of you guys saw it, and hopefully agree that he was a key player on a number of the big plays down field.

Fredbeard - His play today was more than stellar. It was literally perfect. 

Tyron Smith - Same thing. He finally looked healthy and dominant.

Slappers

D-line - Not a strong performance today. With Taco benched and Quinn out, I expected a mediocre game.

Zack Martin - Bad game all around. Too many penalties. It’s clear he’s still ailing from injury.

20 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Quincy - Perfect passer rating, 405 yards, 4 TDs. Superb game. Let’s hope this is a sign of what’s to come and not a one game aberration.

It’s February 2022. Dak Prescott has just won his 3rd consecutive Super Bowl MVP.

Plan9: “Hey, I’ll give credit where credit is due, Quincy played ok today. Hopefully this becomes a pattern.”

• Like 1

GB:

Dak - Exceeded all expectations. 
Kellen Moore - Exceeded all expectations
Amani/Gallup/Cobb - Exceeded all expectations

Daboys/plan Straps:

Defense, defense, and defense

Pass rush - Where were you?
Run D - Nearly 11 ypc to Saquon and a 150 for the game.

It didn't really feel like it, but gave up almost 500 yds of offense. That's not really what I had hoped to see.

Edited by WizardHawk