Take a deep breath

hornbybrown

10 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Agree that's the 1st step, letting wake run free vs Hubbard was stupid. 

7 step drops without great ots is moronic. 

Calling a playaction twice thay is a 7 step drop, twice, from the endzone is the height of bad coaching.  

Yeah those weren’t great calls. 

They seemed to be looking for the chunk plays far too often yesterday and not just running good offense and letting the chunk plays happen.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah those weren’t great calls. 

They seemed to be looking for the chunk plays far too often yesterday and not just running good offense and letting the chunk plays happen.

Agreed. 

Monken talked about spacing players out, but their defenders were clustered around our target areas, seemed to know our offense as well as Baker did. 

I'm no football genius, but at a pro level I would of thought you want multiple depths per play, short, medium, and deep to spread out defenders and create space.

Very glad I missed pretty much the whole game for a wedding. The offensive line is obviously a dumpster fire, but that's not even the most concerning thing. Kitchens, by all accounts, did nothing but harm with the gameplan/lack of accountability for the penalties. I'm just glad to see that nobody is giving him the benefit of the doubt on that. 

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

Having started this thread. I could be wrong and we might still suck. I really hope not because it will hurt more this year

Obviously I agree with that.

I've been in a foul mood this week. I have grown used to not letting results in football, both kinds, not get me down. But the game on Sunday really got to me.

• Like 2