Players want out?

Jtownsfine5t

47 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

A confluence of being bad, having a bunch of dudes who just got here, and playing against a well-oiled machine. I suspect this will be our worse loss. 

If only we'd had Tunsil and Stills....we would've only lost 52-10 not 59-10. And that's the whole point of this total rebuild. 

• Like 1

The next 3 games are against possible super bowl teams it will be ugly more often then not but the team and staff will be refined down to who wants to be in Miami at the bye. I hope what talent that is there, the staff and the schemes have jelled together by the bye and with the softer schedule after the break this team will play more competitive games. I fully expect Fitzpatrick to remain the starter till the bye but if this team is not at least at 2 and 2 I think Rosen takes over for the remainder of the season to see if he is the guy or not for next season.

Minkah didnt make things any better today. Consistently said the players weren't put into the best positions but they players have to make a play no matter what.  

When asked if he wants to play for the Miami Dolphins, he said "I just want to play football. All I can control is my love for the game, my attitude, and the passion for game. That's it."