Sunday Night Football - Steelers @ Patriots

Dome

4 minutes ago, Bobikus said:

Ben's volume stats really covered up his decline in accuracy and his usual issue of game to game and even drive to drive consistency getting worse.

I think you mean 2 TDs and 8 picks in 2 Jacksonville games masked the fact that he was 60 TDs and 22 picks in the other 29 games. (That's Rodgers territory)

Was the 64.2% or the 67% year the bad accuracy one. Or are we talking seekrit WR fixins of all his bad passes for magical improvements to completion percentage?

It must be the 23 starts above 60% completions that really showcases how he's lost it as a QB.

That 39-38 win over the Ravens were he threw for 506 yards was screaming its time to retire to me.

The 469 yards and 5 TDs in the playoffs against the one team that really has his number lately... what a bad QB!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

The Eagles recent string of success honestly makes me think tanking wouldn't be terrible for this Steelers side. A hard reset with a young franchise QB and Mike Tomlin could be a good thing.

honestly we didnt even have to tank, Howie just shipped a bunch of garbage off to go get Wentz.
All things evened out it was a 2nd and a 3rd

if the timelines lined up better you guys could have reloaded even better than us.

If Ben retired after 2017, could have shipped off Bell...maybe even Antonio. And grab one of the guys that came out last year.

Every time I see a Pouncey I realize how clueless the average Patriots h*ter is.

The Patriots dropped Hernandez the second they found out about his crimes.

The Pounceys were all Free Hernandez! after he was in jail.

No one attacks the Steelers, Dolphins, or Chargers about this. (where the Pounceys play or played)

BPJV213CAAEMt4P?format=jpg&name=900x900